News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dennis's long drawn out 70 R/T Resto....

Started by The70RT, March 26, 2007, 08:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad88t-top

Looks great Dennis.   It's been a pleasure chatting with you on Facebook as well regarding the details of your resto.   Looks great.    Bill
TX9 70 Charger RT: 6 pack, 4 speed, A33 Saddle interior, red stripe
EB7 70 Charger RT SE: PS, PB, PW, PSunroof, Defogger, Air, loaded
FC7 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, white longitudinal, black vinyl
EB5 70 Charger RT: 440 4 speed, Dana, B5 interior, white long stripe
EB5 70 Charger RT SE: V code 4speed A34, charcoal interior, loaded
F8 69 Charger: Power Sunroof Car
13 Duramax 2500HD: Tow Rig
17 Durango RT

Cncguy

Hey Dennis, This car is looking fantastic! I can only hope my car will look this good when I'm done.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looking at some of those paint pics that B5 really pops!  Awesome color!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Hard Charger

472 R/T SE

She's gonna be a beauty.  Lookin' good Dennis. 

MxRacer855

The70RT

Well I finally got around to getting enough money to do the interior. Carpet, door panels, console kit, seat covers, seat foam, door seal plates also ordered the bumpers.  :yesnod:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

cdr

very cool !! that should keep ya busy awhile .
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

keepat

Dennis, good to hear update on your project, what color interior white or black?
Pat

The70RT

keepat

I was hoping you were going to say white, my fathers 68 charger was the B5 blue with a white vinyl top and white interior. White interior is going to look awesome!
Pat

Stevearino

The look of this one will be hard to beat when it is done. Great job so far. :coolgleamA:

The70RT

The70RT

The70RT

:icon_smile_big:

The70RT

:yesnod:

The70RT

:cheers:

The70RT

:yesnod:

The70RT

keepat

Wow! great progress, you'll be on the road soon and it looks like you have your first passenger ;-)
Pat

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Charger_Fan

Nice, look at all those yummy new parts! Your Charger is really looking great, how much is there left to finish?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

The70RT

Drive train, exhaust, windshield etc....but need more $$,$$$

hemi-hampton