News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakerhillpins

The ride home from Wyoming into Denver yesterday evening. Cruddy cell phone pic doesn't do the country out there justice. Beautiful just seems to simple of an explination.

Going back out for 2 weeks next month. Hope to shoot up to Devil's tower and over to to Rushmore and the badlands with the wife in tow.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

mikepmcs

It actually looks like a painting to me. Nice job. :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

vancamp

took this in my yard

Bob T

Great pics guys, keep them coming  :2thumbs:  Even for a cellphone pic thats a beauty bakerhillpins

One from last summer, 12ft sunflowers at home in the garden
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Road Dog

Bottle pic.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.

The70RT

A buddy sent these cell phone pics from Omaha Nebraska Wed. night.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 15, 2010, 08:05:11 PM
It actually looks like a painting to me. Nice job. :2thumbs:

I thought the same thing.

I really like that picture. Great job!

bakerhillpins

Thanks guys.  :cheers:  It was all by accident though.

It really does look like a painting.  :yesnod:  Here are a few others from the same trip.

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

C_stripes

Baker,

Awesome pics. I was just out to the badlands, Rushmore, and all that other fun stuff in June. Way fun trip and well worth the time. Rapid City, SD is a fun place and there are a ton of Mopars in that area. I am sure you will enjoy the drive.

Here are a few pics from my most recent trip out there. :)

I went out on a little fork that was about 7" wide in places and snapped this pic as I was walking across. It was about a 100' drop. A bit scary. :) The above pic is looking back at my family from where I walked out to.

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

C_stripes

more;
Me and two of my cousins at Rushmore

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

mikepmcs

screwin with gradient mapping.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

thanks brother!  :cheers:
you been doin anything lately.  i'm slackin big time.

Finn

Nah not so much, been pretty busy with school plus my Topaz trial ran out and I haven't been able to get it to renewed by re-entering the trial code. :shruggy:

Ive been working on some shots for my friend's company. This one isn't finished yet, I'm going to attempt to cover the bench in stickers via photoshop.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Ranger Max

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Landonsrt

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on October 06, 2010, 11:08:50 AM
Quote from: Ranger Max on October 06, 2010, 09:55:50 AM
:2thumbs:
is this a popular hunting spot???? awsome pic's.

More like a waiting till they fall then pick them up type of hunting. What the hell are they thinking....or not thinking  :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bob T

Scene taken from "Rams Extreme"  :lol:
Must be vegetation growing in between the brickwork. Amazing pick tho
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

MoparManJim

Quote from: The70RT on October 06, 2010, 01:07:39 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on October 06, 2010, 11:08:50 AM
Quote from: Ranger Max on October 06, 2010, 09:55:50 AM
:2thumbs:
is this a popular hunting spot???? awsome pic's.

More like a waiting till they fall then pick them up type of hunting. What the hell are they thinking....or not thinking  :-\

I was tarting to think that maybe those photo's was photochopped. I agree with your train of though on it also.. are they trying to kill them self's? :-\

twodko

You guys got it all wrong. That is a manipulated picture, its really a town square in Majorca and all of the goats had been drinking!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

nvrbdn

Quote from: twodko on October 08, 2010, 11:26:50 AM
You guys got it all wrong. That is a manipulated picture, its really a town square in Majorca and all of the goats had been drinking!
:smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mikepmcs

...hmmm strange.  there is much more color on my computer and then when i upload it, it gets washed out.  oh well.  Camden, Me.

mikepmcs

...i just had to see what this one looked like for color.  please ignore the car.

Road Dog

Taken at Oak Island on vacation.
If your wheels ain't spinn'n you ain't got no traction.