News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finn

Mike both those look awesome, can you send me the full size of the challenger??
:cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

mikepmcs

sure no problem.  Let me edit it a little bit more and go over it inch by inch.
there is a sun spot in the water that i quickly tried to make go away. LOL
it's ok little size but don't think it will make the cut bigger scale. :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

testing 1 2
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

this morning.

twodko

That's some beautiful country Mike.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Back N Black

:o

nvrbdn

i hope there is a big hook on that kayak somewhere. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mikepmcs

Quote from: Finn on October 10, 2010, 01:24:38 AM
Mike both those look awesome, can you send me the full size of the challenger??
:cheers:

Finn
Did you ever get the huge file I sent to your email?
It was like 10 meg.
Mike

Brock Samson

It's not too often you see four of these in one port at one time...  :o

mikepmcs

Go Navy!!!!!!
Just got done with Fleet Week out there I imagine.   :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

actually those shots were taken in San Diego. I just got back from ten days in Mexico, I got over 4,000 Pics...  :rofl:
here's one from Cabo..

mikepmcs

4000  :o
Awesome.  Post em up, i'll wait.  :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

I'm only half way through the editing process,.. but here a couple... the first was just a random fun shot..  ;D

Tilar

You don't see many barns still painted up like this.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mikepmcs

That Dane, he's a silly bi**h. :icon_smile_cool:

Dans 68

Lake Almanor at dawn.
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

twodko

Brock Samson,

I've shot several Fleet Weeks back in the day and would never have imagined 4 front line carriers anchored in one small bay at the same time. Seems like very poor judgement on someone's part. Would never have occured on my watch.

Brock Samson

Just for clairification, the three front liners and the one museum flat top were all in San Diego... That military base as seen from my Cruise Ship Approx. five stories up while exiting for home was quite AMAZING!  :o

Bob T

Following with the Naval theme but bending the rules slightly Brock, with R/T stripes  :icon_smile_big:
I had my car in a tv ad on Monday and I had some time to kill before the shoot, so I took some pics down by the Navy base as the might of the NZ Navy powered past.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

PatrickPeeters

Boat looks nice, Like to see whole car in the pic.....
Patrick  :punkrocka:

sixty8charger

yes.. post the car on the appropriate "show your 68s"  :2thumbs:
Jayson

twodko

Brock,

Its a great shot with the compression and all. Now knowing is was shot in SD, the memory of countless pushups, razor sharp creases, batons banging trash cans at the butt crack of dawn, regular ass kickings and the full compliment of boot camp amenities made a tear come to my eye.

mikepmcs

nvrbdn

great pic mike, heres my addition to the thread :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mikepmcs

Thank you Sir.  I haven't been able to nail a rainbow yet.  Great Job.  :2thumbs: