News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctor4766

Yeah it was til the aliens trashed the joint in Transformers lol
Gotta love a '69

Khyron

Just did this..... so does it qualify as a new? I'm in a hunter S mood today.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

nvrbdn

yep i need a poster of that for my movie room :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

tan top

Quote from: Khyron on March 01, 2011, 09:33:21 AM
Just did this..... so does it qualify as a new? I'm in a hunter S mood today.

:coolgleamA:  thats an awesome picture !!  :drool5:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Khyron

That's from the magizine shoot from Mopar Action so many years ago... that one never made it in, it's one of my favorates personally.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Brass

Wow - two of my favorites: A Charger and a Hunter S. Thompson quote!  (I'm finishing Hells Angels right now.)

mikepmcs

point and shoot.  ;D
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Brock Samson

:P took my new camera out yesterday to find it smashed, cracked, toast,.. looks like it got caught in a car door that was slammed.. i have no idea how that happened,..  :shruggy: it'll probably cost more to have it repaired - if it can be - - then to buy another... i'm gonna need to pull my old one out of retirement...  :'(

sixty8charger

ahhh..  :o   thats too bad. Sorry to hear that brother. I always fear that with my Canon. spent a roof skin and a fender on the damn thing, hate to see it get broken.
Jayson

Brock Samson

:-\   I'm pretty careful with it and I can't figure how it got so messed up,.. if I had dropped it I'd remember, so at times like this I suspect everyone around me...  :shruggy:

twodko

You must issue a fatwa and declare jihad.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

mikepmcs

Sorry about your camera Dave. Story doesn't add up and I suspect foul play. Now go get a NIKON.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Lowprofile

The new sno-plow driver in my small town found the ditch...... the hard way!  :eek2:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

one more......
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bobs66440

:P His buddies will be talking about that for a long time!

skip68

Skip68's paw + black bear track in n. Cali.    Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Ps,  thats on the family ranch in Coloma.  ;) chucks been walking around up there like Wyatt Earp, armed  whenever he  goes out! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on March 19, 2011, 11:07:02 PM
Ps,  thats on the family ranch in Coloma.  ;) chucks been walking around up there like Wyatt Earp, armed  whenever he  goes out! Mrs.skip68

:D Heck, Chuck doesn't need the gun, his good looks should be good enough to scare the dang bear away! :smilielol:

Richard Cranium

Quote from: charger490 on December 30, 2010, 08:55:21 PM
niaraga falls

Slowly I turned............. Step by step................... Inch by inch................
I am Dr. Remulac

ck1

Quote from: skip68 on March 19, 2011, 10:55:16 PM

Strange :scratchchin: was the ground hard there? a bear usually leave claw marks in Front of the toes for it can't re tracked its claws like a cat or cougar and if it was walking in a straight line its back paw prints will step in its front marks, this looks like a front print without claw marks, must have trimmed its toe nails :scratchchin:
CJK

RECHRGD

Quote from: ck1 on March 20, 2011, 01:10:48 PM

Strange :scratchchin: was the ground hard there? a bear usually leave claw marks in Front of the toes for it can't re tracked its claws like a cat or cougar and if it was walking in a straight line its back paw prints will step in its front marks, this looks like a front print without claw marks, must have trimmed its toe nails :scratchchin:

Bigfoot? :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:
13.53 @ 105.32

MoparManJim

Quote from: Richard Cranium on March 20, 2011, 12:59:53 PM
Quote from: charger490 on December 30, 2010, 08:55:21 PM
niaraga falls

Slowly I turned............. Step by step................... Inch by inch................

:smilielol:  

Three Stooges reff's there. (yep, I'm a Three Stooges fan myself)

ck1

Quote from: RECHRGD on March 20, 2011, 02:34:46 PM
Quote from: ck1 on March 20, 2011, 01:10:48 PM

Bigfoot? :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Nah, small bear, ground to hard maybe to leave claw marks, rear foot still could have imprinted on front, from the slanted Palm mark I just noticed which I think is promnit on rear track, ground also looks softer on inside of print, bottom left. circular mark around print like it was outlined with a coffee can means harder ground about a inch below print in the mud, probably sand underneath............

Biggest black bear print I ever found was at a lake 20 mile behind our house on bare mt basin, longer then my 9 inch feet with claw marks reaching another 2 inches further out.....dam now I'm gonna have to get a hold of my friend and see if he can send me the picture he took of it about 20 years ago..............love bear prints thanks for posting, I'm fascinated by them :o
CJK

skip68

The neighboring ranch, took  pics of the bear. So when chuck gets back in range/cell service I will post the pics he gets!  :yesnod: mrs.skip68

bobs66440

Well, it's the first day of spring and the robin is confused! He was just standing there in the snow staring at the house. I think he hates the snow as much as I do!