News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

Quoteyummy , no carb's too !   

i like them with hot sauce and a beer on the side . yummy
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

here's a shot for Todd and you other Train Guys...

i found it on the supercar rgistry old street scenes picture thread..

Shakey

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 07, 2008, 11:26:00 AM
here's a shot for Todd and you other Train Guys...

You took those photos?

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

poppa

Sorry ,but after seeing the Bush women for eight years in the White house ,there's actually a Bush I'd like to see for eight years..... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: smokin'
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Dave22443

Is it real?  Or Photoshop?  :scratchchin:

Ah hell.  Who cares!  :D

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

BB1

The don't fuel locomotives like that anymore and those engines are only in museums. Looks like mid 1950s.
Delete my profile

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Dave22443 on September 08, 2008, 06:37:46 AM
Is it real?  Or Photoshop?  :scratchchin:

Ah hell.  Who cares!  :D

gonna have to go out on a limb here and say photoshop,  good one though   :angel:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

Went to the Skagit River yesterday, this is just below Cedar Falls( more of a stretch of steep rapids),  river slows down and is deep,

SeattleCharger

few more

Brock Samson

wow! those are really Great Pictures.  :yesnod:

1969chargerrtse

Just came in!  Our future President 4 years from now!!    ;D ;D ;D
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Brock Samson

shouldn't these VP nom. pics be on the thread specificly about her?..  :shruggy:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on September 08, 2008, 12:46:11 PM
wow! those are really Great Pictures.  :yesnod:

thank you                 

the v.p. nominee pics could've been in the old Miss Mopar calendar thread

MOPARHOUND!

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on September 08, 2008, 12:42:47 PM
Went to the Skagit River yesterday, this is just below Cedar Falls( more of a stretch of steep rapids),  river slows down and is deep,

Great pictures!

But why is it when I look at them I hear a banjo playing in the distance? ........................................J/K.  :icon_smile_big:
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparstuart

SeattleCharger

Quote from: MOPARHOUND! on September 10, 2008, 10:37:15 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on September 08, 2008, 12:42:47 PM

Great pictures!

But why is it when I look at them I hear a banjo playing in the distance? ........................................J/K.  :icon_smile_big:

ha, funny,    well, this place is on the side of highway 2, stevens pass, on the west side of the cascades,   western washington, about 40 miles from Bellevue,  less than an hour from seattle,      there was another couple there besides me and my girlfriend, and there was 3 young teenagers there smoking some funny smelling stuff, but I wasn't worried, I had my hunting bow with me so nobody messed with us   :icon_smile_wink:

41husk

Ive been told by my friends in Chicago deliverence was filmed in Southern Illinois :nana:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

mikepmcs

Deliverance filming locations as follows:

Beaufort, South Carolina
Chattooga River, Georgia(Cahulawassee River)
Clayton, Georgia
Lake Jocassee, Oconee County, South Carolina
Lake Tallulah Falls, Georgia(waterfall)
Oconee County, South Carolina(lake jocasee)
Rabun Gap, Georgia
Sylva, North Carolina(dilapidated town)
Tallulah Gorge, Georgia

:cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

BigBlockSam

Quotesmoking some funny smelling stuff

pot heads usually don't mess with anybody , unless you have food and they have the  munchies   :dance: :dance:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

moparstuart

Quote from: BigBlockSam on September 12, 2008, 01:34:02 PM
Quotesmoking some funny smelling stuff

pot heads usually don't mess with anybody , unless you have food and they have the  munchies   :dance: :dance:
rene knows   :nana:

Brock Samson

or unless they're growin pot and think your DEA..  :slap:

BigBlockSam