News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MoparStuart's Convertible Superbird Project Pic's

Started by MOPARHOUND!, August 17, 2007, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70Sbird

Scott Faulkner

ACUDANUT

Okay Stu, it's been a year.  What is the hold up ?

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 01, 2013, 12:30:17 PM
Okay Stu, it's been a year.  What is the hold up ?
problem after problem and have lost all motivation to mess with it ,   will get back on it someday
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on December 01, 2013, 10:58:48 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 01, 2013, 12:30:17 PM

problem after problem and have lost all motivation to mess with it ,   will get back on it someday

Brother, I know that feeling.  :yesnod:

A383Wing

yea..been there, done that.

sold the little Metro earlier this year after I had my seizures & stroke....I lost all interest in it after that...so it's gone

ACUDANUT

:cheers:With all that money you have Stu, just pay to have it fixed.!   :cheers:
Life is too short to keep putting it off.  Wish I could help bro.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Stevearino

You will get your second wind as soon as you sniff a little spring air. Take the winter off. You deserve a break.

BigBlockSam

QuoteYou will get your second wind as soon as you sniff a little spring air. Take the winter off. You deserve a break.

:yesnod:  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 02, 2013, 03:51:13 PM
:cheers:With all that money you have Stu, just pay to have it fixed.!   :cheers:
Life is too short to keep putting it off.  Wish I could help bro.
:shruggy:  MONEY WHAT MONEY I JUST LOST MY BUISNESS AND MY LIFE SAVINGS  ?? :shruggy:

on a good note i am back to work full time and hope to get my first real pay check this week in almost 4 years

A383Wing

JB400

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: moparstuart on December 03, 2013, 09:52:15 PM
:shruggy:  MONEY WHAT MONEY I JUST LOST MY BUISNESS AND MY LIFE SAVINGS  ?? :shruggy:

on a good note i am back to work full time and hope to get my first real pay check this week in almost 4 years

Damn Stu, what happened.  :shruggy:

70Sbird

[/quote]

Congrats Stu!  :2thumbs:
What are you doing?

Scott Faulkner

JB400

Indygenerallee

I have a stack of bills you can have Stu!!! they came out of the kids Monopoly game!?? does that help!??? :lol: Wish I lived closer id come swing a wrench just to see that big slimeball back on the road!!  :icon_smile_big:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Mopar John

Stuart,
It makes me sad to hear that you lost so much!
I hope you enjoy what your doing now and get back on your feet!
MJ

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Mopar John on December 04, 2013, 08:34:38 PM
Stuart,
It makes me sad to hear that you lost so much!
I hope you enjoy what your doing now and get back on your feet!
MJ

x2!! 

You mentioned in an earlier post on your car, this is your dream car.  Get it back on the road for 2014 and you'll have a smile on your face again.

Hope you have a better 2014!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

ACUDANUT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on December 04, 2013, 10:38:58 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on December 03, 2013, 09:52:15 PM

Damn Stu, what happened.  :shruggy:

X2 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lighthorseman

So sorry to hear of your difficulties, Stu.  Keep your chin up, enjoy the Nash, and get to the Birdible when you can.   :2thumbs:
Your Birdible continues to be an inspiration for my project.

moparstuart

Quote from: 70Sbird on December 04, 2013, 10:50:30 AM

Congrats Stu!  :2thumbs:
What are you doing?
[/quote] selling used parts again for a new company called OEMPARTSCORP

moparstuart

met a guy on facebook  who is building a superbird convertible
and he is just down the road from me in lawrence kansas

he built one once before had to sell it and is not doing it again

picture below of his first one and his new project to be

Stevearino

Looks like a real clean piece to start with. Tell him to get on here and start a thread. I for one would like to see this conversion.