News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1973/1974 front and rear bumper fillers

Started by rudyjrusa, September 18, 2007, 07:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudyjrusa

hi - i was wondering if the bumper fillers will be available in the next couple of months??

rudyjrusa

Charger74

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

i will need some new ones in about 2 months - what will they cost??

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

any word on bumper fillers being reproduced??

I tried contacting a company that reproduces rubber parts - i sent photos to them - they said they will get back too me in the next month or so - i can send mine out to them if they decide to go forward with effort.

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: rudyjrusa on November 13, 2007, 07:43:51 AM
any word on bumper fillers being reproduced??

I tried contacting a company that reproduces rubber parts - i sent photos to them - they said they will get back too me in the next month or so - i can send mine out to them if they decide to go forward with effort.

:drool5: :yesnod:
Keep us posted. :2thumbs:
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

i guess the 73/74 charger owners are not getting any new repop front and rear bumper fillers.  it is just going nowhere.  i though someone was trying to get new ones made up.  HELP!!!!!

BMOTOXSTAR

:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
Chargerkid,oh Chargerkid come out & play. :nana: :rofl:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger74SE

I called BE/A Parts 2 weeks ago and spoke to Mike Ross about reproducing the front center filler. He said that he will not get involved with that part unless someone sends him all the rubber fillers and they have to be in very good condition. He will not reproduce just certain parts.

2012 Charger SE
1974 Charger SE
USAF and A&P mechanic retired.

rudyjrusa

Quote from: Charger74SE on May 19, 2008, 06:38:31 PM
I called BE/A Parts 2 weeks ago and spoke to Mike Ross about reproducing the front center filler. He said that he will not get involved with that part unless someone sends him all the rubber fillers and they have to be in very good condition. He will not reproduce just certain parts.

is there anybody on this board that can supply a very good set to Mike?????????????????????????????????????

BMOTOXSTAR

I will call Mike again.
I was going to donate mine for the cause & he said that someone at a Mopar show said they allready had the deal sealed and were going to be selling them soon. That was about 5 months ago. :scratchchin:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on May 19, 2008, 10:09:01 PM
I will call Mike again.
I was going to donate mine for the cause & he said that someone at a Mopar show said they allready had the deal sealed and were going to be selling them soon. That was about 5 months ago. :scratchchin:

hi - nice of you to donate the fillers - if you wait for somebody else to do it - you will wait a long time - i haven't seen any repop fillers - not sure who said that - but they are not doing anything -  :2thumbs:

BMOTOXSTAR

Maybe my set was not up to par for Mike. I sent him pic's then he said someone else allready was going to make them. :shruggy:
I will try to get a hold of Mike soon.
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on May 20, 2008, 07:00:14 AM
Maybe my set was not up to par for Mike. I sent him pic's then he said someone else allready was going to make them. :shruggy:

you would think after 5 months they would be made and up for sale - thats why i think that person is not going to do anything! :shruggy:

American_Muscle

I'm needing a full set for my 74, none to be found, hope someone decides to get off the stick and make em soon, along with a lot of other parts like front fenders and doors.
Kevin
1970 Super Bee Project

1974 Dodge Charger Project

1978 Dodge W200 Power Wagon Project

2002 Dodge Ram 2500 High Output Cummins Diesel with 6 Speed Manual

Charger1973

Quote from: American_Muscle on May 26, 2008, 01:09:08 PM
I'm needing a full set for my 74, none to be found, hope someone decides to get off the stick and make em soon, along with a lot of other parts like front fenders and doors.
Kevin

Thats the first time I have heard anyone say they want doors for a 74 reproduced.  I have a spare passenger door for one but im halfway across the country from you. 

American_Muscle

my car was from VA Beach... the body was filled with sand and pine needles, so a lot of the lower metal is rusted severely, upper body and frame are excellent, but anywhere the sand and such could lay rusted out. It leaves me in an odd situation when looking for repair panels and parts.
1970 Super Bee Project

1974 Dodge Charger Project

1978 Dodge W200 Power Wagon Project

2002 Dodge Ram 2500 High Output Cummins Diesel with 6 Speed Manual

Pouria

Hi;
I need them badly too. I was wondering if these fillers can be made of fiberglass. Has anybody tried it yet? Any idea?

Pouria

rudyjrusa

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on May 20, 2008, 07:00:14 AM

any luck??

rudyjrusa

Replica Plastics has made all but the rear center one - they only make them in fiberglass not rubber.   Company located in Alabama.

BMOTOXSTAR

My set is not good enough to make a duplicate of. :rotz: :icon_smile_dissapprove:
How do we get info on the fiberglass ones....got link?
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT