News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

headlight door emblems

Started by JT01, September 26, 2007, 05:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT01

I have a 69 charger that im restoring. Did all 69s have a Charger emblem on the drivers side headlight door. Ive seen some on the Dukes of Hazzard that didnt and at Dukefest also they didnt have holes on there for emblems either. So whats the deal can you take the passenger side and flip it so it will work on the drivers side.

jaak

no left and right are not interchangable

jason

UFO

Yes ,All 69s had a charger emblem + the arrow medallion or the R/T emblem.The TV dukes cars had the emblems removed or painted over.And no you cannot flip the headlight door to use on the other side.

JT01

I know they painted over some and removed some emblems on the show but at dukefest I seen some that had no holes on the drivers side. Would they work off a 68?

tomdroptop

Quote from: UFO on September 26, 2007, 05:58:52 PM
Yes ,All 69s had a charger emblem + the arrow medallion or the R/T emblem.The TV dukes cars had the emblems removed or painted over.And no you cannot flip the headlight door to use on the other side.

YEA YEA what he said!  :2thumbs: