News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Name some lesser know movie mopars or comercial cars

Started by C_stripes, October 07, 2007, 09:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DukesofHoward

I recall a black 2d gen Charger in Blade...and a 3rd gen with a snowplow blade in some ski bum movie (Lee Majors was the bad guy in that one)

DukesofHoward

Oh yeah... can't forget the 1st Gen Barracuda used by Skank and Gutterboy in the Wraith?

C_stripes

Quote from: DukesofHoward on October 08, 2007, 10:16:00 PM
I recall a black 2d gen Charger in Blade...and a 3rd gen with a snowplow blade in some ski bum movie (Lee Majors was the bad guy in that one)
Out cold.  Snow plow on a charger :smilielol:  That is just stupid
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

70charger_boy

Quote from: DukesofHoward on October 08, 2007, 10:16:00 PM

Oh yeah, I remember that movie.  It was a black 3rd gen charger with a plow.  I think John Cusack was in it

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

71ChallengeHer

There is a Superbird and a Cuda in Gone In 60 Seconds.

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Ghoste

The 68 in Rush, the 70 in Bad Georgia Road, and a 69 in some really cheesy low budget film about a club of street racers but I can't recall the title.  The 69 had sidepipes on it.

Arthu®

Quote from: Mean 318 on October 08, 2007, 06:48:44 PM
The movie with the 69 Hemi Cuda and the killer in a wheel chair.... a little help

It is a 1968 SS Hemi Barracuda and the movie is Highwaymen.
Striving for world domination since 1986

SRT-440

Friday the 13th part: 5 had a 68 Charger in primer doing donuts in the parking lot.

*note* part 5 was the one that DIDN'T have Jason in it..it was the Ambulance driver/fat kids dad that was dressing up like Jason.  :shruggy:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

TeeWJay426

In the movie 'Unlawful Entry', Ray Liotta's cop character drives a '73 Charger.

Dennis Weaver drove a Plymouth Valiant in the movie 'Duel'.
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

chargerrt

There is a Audioslave music video based on Vanishing Point with the Challenger driving through the desert.  Tool also has a music video with a black/black '69 Charger.  In the first Scary Movie the guy in the wheelchair drives an orange '69 Road Runner.  When I'm famous and in a movie I'm gonna drive a maroon and black '67 GTX

SeattleCharger

Quote from: chargerrt on October 09, 2007, 08:57:17 AM
There is a Audioslave music video based on Vanishing Point with the Challenger driving through the desert.  Tool also has a music video with a black/black '69 Charger.  In the first Scary Movie the guy in the wheelchair drives an orange '69 Road Runner.  When I'm famous and in a movie I'm gonna drive a maroon and black '67 GTX

That music video is cool, but you might be talking about A Perfect Circle  "The Outsider",  hot babes and black charger   :2thumbs:
here is the link, crank it up:   

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RGhBu1sBICw

maximize screen by clicking on box on lower right of video part of screen on little box, if ya didn't know.

Goldfinger71

Don't know if it has been metioned but...
71 B5 or B7 Blue Dodge Charger R/T-Vampire In Brooklyn
73 or 74 Silver Charger SE sunroof car -Truck Turner
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

SeattleCharger

I knew I had the charger with the snow plow pic somewhere,  as mentioned before its from Out Cold

SeattleCharger

moparstuart

quentin terintino drive a 69 1/2 six pac road runner in  destiny turns on the radio

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bordin34

There are a lot of Mopars at a car rental place in the movie "The Mexican"

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

moparstuart

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

moparstuart

manix drove a dart convert and a challenger convert.

71ChallengeHer

70charger_boy

73ChargerSE

Not a movie but Malcolm in the Middle had a fastback Barracuda in one of the episodes.  Can't find a picture of it though.

70charger_boy

Quote from: 73ChargerSE on October 09, 2007, 04:07:06 PM
Not a movie but Malcolm in the Middle had a fastback Barracuda in one of the episodes.  Can't find a picture of it though.

Yeah, that was the one that the frankie Munoz kid wanted to buy, but his parents said no 'cause it was a heap of crap.  I think he bought it anyway