News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

tic toc tac picture needed

Started by 0X01B8, October 31, 2007, 11:04:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0X01B8

Can anyone post a good quality pic of a tictoctac?  The one below is the best I could find, but it was taken from off center perspective, so the graphs on the right side of the range are larger than the left.  The one below of the speedo is a pretty good example of what I need.  The best thing would be a scan of the tachometer face plate, laid right on the scanner, if anybody has one taken apart.  Thanks.

Why do I need this?  I can't tell you right now.   ;)  But you'll dig what I'm working on...I promise...

706pkvert

8WHEELER

These are the best I can do, NOS Dash, has 1.2 miles on it dash has never been touched since pulled out of the car.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

0X01B8

706pkvert - hope you don't mind me using your pic!

8wheeler - thanks alot!  :2thumbs:  I think those will do just fine, I should be able to tweak them up in Photoshop pretty well.

This is what I've been up to -->http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,35774.0.html