News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wow! These cops don't screw around

Started by bull, November 04, 2007, 02:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

CharlieCharger

Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

leeandgrant

At least they did not have to worry about him running :idiot:
1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

HITMAN 149

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh just like how we do it in hoboken on the weekends!!!!!!! hahahaha yea right... the chief..the city.. and the public would be up in arms!!!!!!!!! but it would be great though!!
it's actually amazing how the public treats us nowadays!!! this past weekend (fri night) i worked... it was reallly busy... i caught this kid pissin on the quarter panel of a vw (i know i shoulda patted him on the back...but since there are tins of peopl around in the street .. i HAVE to do something!!! LOL) of course he's bombed!!! (geee what else is new on the weekends in town?!?!?)LOL so i ask him for his ID... and he's like for what??? ahhh duhhhhhhh!!! so i start to explain to him you can't be pissin in the middle of the street..especially on someones' car!! and of course i get the i wasn't pissin answer. meanwhile aside from the fact that i SAW him... the silver Vw is drippin yellow liquid!! hahaha
so know his friend comes over... and thinks he's a friggin lawyer.. (the whole we know our rights routine!!!hahaha) so i tell him to beat it and wait down the block for his idiotic friend... well next thing ya know... he's gettin a ticket also now.. cause i gotta argue w/ him for 5 minutes to get outta here... and of course... "he don't have to leave..he knows his rights" and alll that crap i hear 20 times a night from drunkin idiots!!! soooo gettin back to i wish we could do stuff like the video!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
:police:
:icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/