News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Slotted mags

Started by 69bronzeT5, November 19, 2007, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29LA47V21

:popcrn:

XS29LA47V21

OK, so I learned my lesson (again) research completely prior to buying, thought I would gabble a little, although I do have one token GM Gbody which these would fit they would look really goofy.  Looks like I have really cool shop art (to store somewhere). 

Options locally found
-Local custom wheel place in business plus 25yrs including selling vintage stuff indicated no way will you find those inserts, just run the eccentric washer with no insert in it (I am not interested in that plan)
-CNC/mil some new ones at $80/hr shop rate which could build them if I wanted (anticipated two days..or)
- find guru wheeler to fill holes, drill new holes and mill back hub face (back to that 80/hr shop rate)
- Looks like my option...priceless shop art & takes up space.. :smilielol:  :-\

terrible one

I would check with AKH wheels, they specialize in vintage mags like the slots and check it out I think I found them on their website here: http://www.akhwheels.com/pages/showMisc.php?pk=96

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: terrible one on July 09, 2012, 06:31:07 PM
I would check with AKH wheels, they specialize in vintage mags like the slots and check it out I think I found them on their website here: http://www.akhwheels.com/pages/showMisc.php?pk=96

:o  honestly I had given up already, as my dad once said you are a hero of the soviet union (which does not exist anymore).

If they wind up having the correct ones I will clearly owe you a dinner someday....  Thank you.

terrible one

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on July 10, 2012, 07:57:10 AM
Quote from: terrible one on July 09, 2012, 06:31:07 PM

:o  honestly I had given up already, as my dad once said you are a hero of the soviet union (which does not exist anymore).

If they wind up having the correct ones I will clearly owe you a dinner someday....  Thank you.

:cheers: Glad to help! You'll have to report back if they have the right ones. I would have chimed in sooner but missed your first posts on the subject, not much free time lately. Good luck! :2thumbs:

randy73

Quote from: troy.70R/T on December 07, 2008, 07:22:00 PM
Hello If anyone finds a set of 15X8.5 slot I would really appreciate an email, Thanks Troy. Also I have some 14X7 and 14 X6 amd 14X10 and I think some 14X4 slots that I am going to sell but not untill I find the 15X 8.5 to replace them with.

:patrol: - hijack in progress

XS29LA47V21

If they wind up having the correct ones I will clearly owe you a dinner someday....  Thank you.
[/quote]

:cheers: Glad to help! You'll have to report back if they have the right ones. I would have chimed in sooner but missed your first posts on the subject, not much free time lately. Good luck! :2thumbs:
[/quote]

You da man, they have some and you never had to sell yours to me, so it all worked out. :lol: :lol:  

Got another set of shoes  :2thumbs:    (A/P Torque thrust, mag500s, steely's w/dogs, cop wheels w/ dogs and know slots...man I am feeling old and nostalgic :icon_smile_big:)

Proposition Terrible one...buy you dinner/lunch at El Darado (fri/sat)

terrible one

Success! :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: I'm glad to hear they had them. Now you can have yet another set of vintage shoes, gotta be cool to switch from one set to another every once in a while. And yes lol now I can keep mine  :P Man I sure do appreciate the offer; dinner at El Dorado would be too cool, but I've moved from Kansas so it would have to be El Dorado Arkansas instead  :lol: