News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO CHIEFS !! Other team talks welcomed.

Started by ACUDANUT, December 03, 2007, 05:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 27, 2020, 02:45:36 PM
I am really Glad not see Boston (Neeew England) in the Bowl again.  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

:pity:   :icon_smile_big:

gtx6970

Well,
I am a Pats fan and have been for a long time.

So I dont really care who wins persay.
BUT, I will be rooting for the 49rs . I like Jimmy G
My daughters will be rooting for the Chiefs ( they think Mahomes is cute )

I think this has the makings to be a very good game ,,,and I hope it is . :2thumbs:

Ponch ®

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 26, 2020, 02:47:19 PM
Topic is very old, But We are going to the Super Bowl, after 50 Years.   GO CHIEFS  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wish both teams could lose. But thats not a possibility, so I'll have to go with the Chiefs. Yes, theyre the Raiders' hated rival, but I know way too many obnoxious 49ers fans - both old and recent bandwagoners - who need to be taken down a notch.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

67440chrg

ACUDANUT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 26, 2020, 02:47:19 PM
Topic is very old, But We are going to the Super Bowl, after 50 Years.   GO CHIEFS  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WE NO LONGR SUCK.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

JB400

Better hold off on that comment until after the game

JB400

ACUDANUT

timmycharger

472 R/T SE

I became a Chefs fan back in the 80s.

Id be lying if I said I thought we was gonna win.  But you know what, we have a young team and we brought the Lamar Hunt trophy home where it belongs.  I was content.
But that last 6 minutes has now changed my entire outlook on this kid.  Hes not a quitter and hes one hell of a leader @ ....24, lol.

I will now NEVER doubt my team again, lol.

It was a good year for Chiefs gear too.  A buddy back in KC sent me a box of Mahomes cereal, a real practice jersey, #76, flags, programs.  All sorts of cool gear.

ACUDANUT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on March 04, 2020, 11:34:00 AM
I became a Chefs fan back in the 80s.

Id be lying if I said I thought we was gonna win.  But you know what, we have a young team and we brought the Lamar Hunt trophy home where it belongs.  I was content.
But that last 6 minutes has now changed my entire outlook on this kid.  Hes not a quitter and hes one hell of a leader @ ....24, lol.

I will now NEVER doubt my team again, lol.

It was a good year for Chiefs gear too.  A buddy back in KC sent me a box of Mahomes cereal, a real practice jersey, #76, flags, programs.  All sorts of cool gear.

AWESOME !!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: