News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Winged Warriors Nation NATION MEET next year 2008 duluth minn

Started by moparstuart, January 07, 2008, 11:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

:popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

We had to get a shot of the first three generation chargers together. Had to get a picture of the english bull dog . He looks just like mine at home who is at the kennel suffering right now with out us !   

moparstuart

:drool5:   check out the third gen :smilielol: :smilielol: wing car

moparstuart

:drool5:  cool green 69 with ghost flames !

moparstuart

:drool5:  this was the fun but roudy crew from wisconsin. We had to watch them all the time .  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   Thats it for now 

Brock Samson

moparstuart

We made it home after our 10 hour drive. Will post the last of my pictures tomorrow afternoon going to the fathers day mopar show in columbia missouri tomorrow morning !!!!!!!!

moparstuart

:drool5:  When you go to a winged warriors event or any where with sue george you must have ice cream near by.  Luckily we has a DQ and a cold stone right across the street from the hotel. DQ was our favorite haunt every night !
The harbor had a lift bridge for boats to go under and we went to a mariner museum.

moparstuart

:angel:  my 7 year old ian was chasing seagulls

moparstuart

:popcrn:  The wonderful photographers finger ? Ian and the gulls again. The lift bridge going up .

moparstuart

moparstuart

We still never saw paul but we went here in duluth thinking he might be here ?    no luck

moparstuart

:popcrn: some of our group went on the harbor cruise . I'm told it was a blast.

moparstuart

The big red ship was a floating museum , the william irvin. Friday evening we have the annual raffle we all buy tickets and win lots of goodies.  They are bought by the club and donated by gracious members . This was one of the biggest raffles i've seen mucho schwagg.

moparstuart

General_01

Thanks for all the updates and the pics Stu. Looks like a good time was had by all.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

moparstuart

Saturday morning a small group of us that were still in town went to breakfast at old country buffet . Then we loaded up and headed our own directions. Our family drove straight 10 hours with a couple gas and food stops back to kansas city getting home at 8 pm .  I then turned around and drove 2 1/2 hours to columbia missouri for there annual fathersday show today.  I love this hobby.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,45378.0.html    columbia show pictures

ITSA426

Stuart, it was a good time, even with the wind, rain and 32 degree wind chill.  Nice to meet some new friends.  Thanks for posting the pics.  There were a lot of nice cars but that yellow '66 looks prettier all the time.  I'm glad Q enjoyed it.  My bride really had a good time, especially at the picnic.  Lee

moparstuart

Thanks Lee it's always great meeting new mopar friends , thanks for taking my kids under your wing they loved riding around in your hemi car. Your truly a great guy and a credit to the mopar hobbie . Thanks again hope to see you again at any mopar/ ww/ or TDC event soon .