News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hay Strat!!!! Its a truck!!!!

Started by Todd Wilson, October 05, 2005, 12:40:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derailed

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on March 15, 2008, 10:19:08 AM
I don't really care for the flat air cleaners either.

I agree I like the old look, but I guess its nice to be able to have your doors open up wide without smacking them on the cans

Todd Wilson

All this talk of new Macks. Check out this old survivor!      :icon_smile_big:

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

I always have liked that older style Freightliner COE. I drove one once too. I like them as much as the KW K100 cabovers. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Only thing cooler then a COE FL is a COE DODGE!!!!!!  Check out this don Knotts Dodge movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKYZ2pTOwI

Todd

PocketThunder

Quote from: Todd Wilson on March 21, 2008, 10:31:00 AM
Only thing cooler then a COE FL is a COE DODGE!!!!!!  Check out this don Knotts Dodge movie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKYZ2pTOwI

Todd

:smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

Todd Wilson

TruckDriver

I like the truck like yours with the white wheels. Really sets the truck off. :yesnod:
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

I'm supprized you don't have this movie yet Todd. "Hijack" Made for tv in '73. This White Freightliner is the main star truck.
Note the '73 Charger tailing the truck. It gets some good tv time too. The Charger is light green/white top, dark green interiour, big block, magnum wheels, and a sunroof.
PETE