News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another Foose/Overhaulin car for sale

Started by Charger74, May 12, 2008, 02:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger74

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-CHARGER-FOOSE-BUILT-OVERHAULIN-2005-SEMA-SHOW-CAR_W0QQitemZ130221388144QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item130221388144

Anybody remember this 67 build.  I think that most of us agreed that it would eventually end up for sale considering the look on the kids face.

chargerboy69

I love the paint scheme, I also like the interior. And whats not to like about the Hemi.

The wheels. . not so much.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Brock Samson

some things i really like, like the smoothed front bumpers, and some i really dont... like the interior...  :eek2:
   :shruggy:

moparstuart

I dont like the front seats :drool5: , but i would drive that thing looks good to me !
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dave22443

That car rocks!  I like everything about it except the guages in the dash  :eek2:

I'd be proud to call that one my own  :icon_smile_big:  But not at that price!  :pity:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

moparstuart

dont mind the white face gauges but the steering wheel has to go !
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

451-74Charger

This is at least the 2nd time i have seen this car for sale.
Show little or no sentimental value that was shown on the show...

CHRGR SE

The interior reminds me more of Pimp My Ride than Overhaulin'.
Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

Brock Samson

like they threw the kitchen sink at it and all of it stuck...  :lol:

Chris G.

Quote from: dads_69 on May 12, 2008, 05:17:10 PM
You guys ares so picky, drive that sucker into the ground just like it is and was meant too.

Picky? Tell 'ya what, you buy the car for me, and I will fullfill your wishes. I will beat that car down just to please you. I'm looking forward to your bid to get me that car. It's starts at 75K with a reserve.

dads_69

Quote from: Chris G. on May 12, 2008, 05:30:51 PM
Quote from: dads_69 on May 12, 2008, 05:17:10 PM
You guys ares so picky, drive that sucker into the ground just like it is and was meant too.

Picky? Tell 'ya what, you buy the car for me, and I will fullfill your wishes. I will beat that car down just to please you. I'm looking forward to your bid to get me that car. It's starts at 75K with a reserve.
Me do you a favor, ha, not a snow balls chance in hell.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Charger74 on May 12, 2008, 02:28:11 PM
it would eventually end up for sale considering the look on the kids face.

like around 65-70% of owners on TV show
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Nacho-RT74

NOTHING of the interior likes... is a PIECE OF S...

exterior is pretty much decent
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

TruckDriver

I dont like what they did to it period. Well, maybe the Hemi part. :Twocents:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

Can he do anything but two-tone paint schemes?

Dave22443

Quote from: bull on May 12, 2008, 07:01:18 PM
Can he do anything but two-tone paint schemes?

Actually, YES!  Sometimes he puts a pin stripe on and makes it 3-tone   :icon_smile_big:

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bill440rt

Rule #1: NO ONE is gonna like EVERY custom or modified car.

Rule #2: If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Rule #3: There's an a$$ for every seat.

Personally, I'm not drooling over the interior, but I sure like the exterior.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

danmc77

Funny, I was just looking at this auction earlier today.  While the exterior looks great, the interior is TERRIBLE.  Looks like they put little to no though into it - looks like a rush-job. 

1 - why the he!! do the sets say Cobra on them? 
2 - the radio head unit looks like a Best Buy installation - no trim or anything done to make it work with the rest of the dash. 
3 - The gauges are the worst part - what, did he just cut out the center of the originals and stick in the aftermarket ones?  Again, looks like zero thought went into this.

Although it's neat to see what these guys can do to customize in such a short period of time, I don't like Foose's style.  I've never been a fan of the huge madern wheels either.  I would never want this guy to do one of my cars - just not my style. 

Drache

I want to see one person here though who HATES that engine! Mein Got, to have an engine like that under the hood of my car....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Khyron

heres one that hates the engine... I remember this build, it's the reason I stopped watching the show. It was an original 440 car, when they pulled the engine the chain broke and the engine smashed to the ground.... thats right, the ORIGINAL MOTOR was just smashed and thrown away. It pissed me off. so I stopped watching.

I've seen them do this to many cars, but this one just hit home for some reason.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

sick dawg

I like it all but the front seats.   I say get another set of seats and do them in the same colors and it would be good to go.
I think the price is too high, but they are going to try to capitalize on Foose's name being all over it. :coolgleamA:

Drache

Quote from: Khyron on May 12, 2008, 09:08:22 PM
heres one that hates the engine... I remember this build, it's the reason I stopped watching the show. It was an original 440 car, when they pulled the engine the chain broke and the engine smashed to the ground.... thats right, the ORIGINAL MOTOR was just smashed and thrown away. It pissed me off. so I stopped watching.

I've seen them do this to many cars, but this one just hit home for some reason.

Yes I hated that as well but are you saying that you wouldn't want that HEMI to put under the hood of a project?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

8WHEELER

That 67 always makes me think of a friends car in my club, he actually won the 69   :shruggy: 

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

DodgeChargerNeeded

In my opinion the wheels on that 69 are the wrong size. Needs a little smaller on the rear and a little bigger on the front to even it out.
Jeff

Khyron

Quote from: Drache on May 12, 2008, 11:14:19 PM

Yes I hated that as well but are you saying that you wouldn't want that HEMI to put under the hood of a project?

I know people are going to look at me wierd here, but no, I would take the 440 worked over instead of that 5.7 anyday of the week, and that includes the 6.1 as well. I build a stout 360 for my charger, and it just.... I don't know, just didn't work in the car... it didn't "feel" right... so now... 440 baby :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.