News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona In Australia! - Chryslers on the Murray 2020

Started by Tim L, May 17, 2008, 01:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim L

Long time no post...

The Daytona made the trip this weekend just gone to Chrysler's on the Murray in Albury, NSW. Having not been the last couple of years it was disappointing that my father could not attend due to having to have an eye operation at the last minute, the day we were due to leave for the show. I had one of my oldest friends come along for the ride and we had a great time, plenty of laughs and being Australia's largest mopar show, we were not disappointed. Dad is making a recovery at the moment and all is well.

931 cars turned out in total and fabulous weather made this year's spotlight on American cars an absolutely fantastic year.

The Daytona made its debut at this show some years and back and this year was the only winged car there. It was featured on this year's flyer, t shirts and other various memorabilia.

I suspect the Daytona is going to need some attention in the near future (nothing bad) just a bit of time spent as all these cars do. So I will probably do a couple of updates on here as we do it.

I have been focusing on my business and working on the 71 340 4-speed Cuda I am currently restoring. The Cuda's body was taken back even further than this Daytona and I am currently waiting on my body guy, who is the same guy who did the Daytona to take it off my hands and finish the metal.

Enjoy,
Tim
JS23N0E
BS23H1B
XX29L9B381541

djcarguy

:popcrn: :drool5: :2thumbs:  Great to see pix an hear from ya..hope ya dad heals up better then ever . :2thumbs: :drool5: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

loudmouthaussie

Followed this build from the start so was great to see the pics from COTM pop up on facebook! Haven't been on here in a long time either.  :2thumbs:
1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.