News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

LOL, Ajmed the dead terrorist

Started by Nacho-RT74, October 07, 2008, 11:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bull

Yea, I've seen that guy before. :smilielol: I like the old guy, Walter, better but Achmed is pretty funny. "Silence! I kill you!"

Drache

His name is Jeff Dunham! I started watching him about 15 years ago when he first started with only a single crudely made puppet!

Puppets:
Peanut
Walter
Achmed
Jose Jalapeno
Melvin

Other Less Known Puppets without Names:
Truck Driving Duckling
Insecure Teddy Bear
Peanut's own puppet that looks like Jeff Dunham (yes his puppets can have their own puppets)
The Worm in the Wine Bottle
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Bandit72

Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Drache

Quote from: Bandit72 on October 07, 2008, 01:21:41 PM
peanut is the shit  :yesnod:

"Hey Peanut you lost a shoe!"
"No I didn't!"
"Oh?"
"I found one!"

:D
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

raybeez

:hah:      :2thumbs:

resq302

He also has the redneck puppet and the pimp puppet.  My wife got me hooked on Jeff Dunham.  He is funny as hell.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

A383Wing

We have both of his DVD's....there is a new one coming out Nov. 18th

Bryan

resq302

Quote from: A383Wing on October 08, 2008, 07:53:12 PM
We have both of his DVD's....there is a new one coming out Nov. 18th

Bryan

Realllllyyyy...... :scratchchin: :laugh:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

A383Wing

The new Dunham DVD is great....Achmed steals the entire show

WingCharger

Quote from: Drache on October 07, 2008, 01:12:02 PM
His name is Jeff Dunham! I started watching him about 15 years ago when he first started with only a single crudely made puppet!

Puppets:
Peanut
Walter
Achmed
Jose Jalapeno
Melvin

Other Less Known Puppets without Names:
Truck Driving Duckling
Insecure Teddy Bear
Peanut's own puppet that looks like Jeff Dunham (yes his puppets can have their own puppets)
The Worm in the Wine Bottle

I watch Jeff religiously too!! :icon_smile_big:
YOU FORGOT ROADKILL POSSUM! I have only been able to find a 10 second short of him from way back.

68coronetGLwannabe

Just watched his Christmas DVD is was hilarious. The redneck puppet is Bubba J.  Achmed was definitely the funniest but  I laughed through the Whole thing.  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

resq302

"oh, crap!  what did you do to my legs." or better yet "god damn it.....ooops, I mean alla damn it"
Brian

A383Wing

resq302

I wonder what happens when Jeff Dunham goes through security check points.  "Yeah, I have a dead terrorist in my suitcase".   Im sure that would go over well.  Just like on his skit when he was stopped for the same products used in his hand lotion that were also used to make bombs supposedly.
Brian

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

JB400

Lighthorseman

resq302

I know he owns the original batmobile from the movie that had the high back fin on it.  Don't know about Mopars though.
Brian

twodko

Dunham is a true master. One of the funniest Achmed skits I watched was when Dunham had him sitting on a pole type podium. Achmeds legs kept slipping off the table and a stage hand came running out to reposition them......twice.

The third time Achmed was screaming at the stage hand to fix his legs so they guy comes out and duct tapes them. The interaction between Achmed, Dunham and the stage hand was over the top!
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

polywideblock

I like the jingle bombs skit  very funny      :yesnod:   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAM6AxQx4ww

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.