News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris 69

1968 Charger in Redding, CA on 4/26/17.

alfaitalia

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

RCCDrew

Lennard

Quote from: alfaitalia on June 05, 2017, 03:40:50 PM
He was probably referring to the green one. :shruggy:
In the ad he says that he has two '69 Dodge Charger parts cars.

71charger_fan

Leaving a Chrysler Product Owners Club show last weekend, I found myself waiting at a light next to a Plum Crazy '71 R/T. Who knows how long it's been since two '71 Chargers were seen together at a light in this area. Seeing all the double takes by people passing through the intersection was fun.

TruckDriver

Saw this yesterday in Wisconsin. I took this on the fly as I saw it literally at the last second.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dans 68

In Northern California last week.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

ODZKing

TruckDriver

8/1/'17 New berlin, Wi. Yes, it was a R/T.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

XH29N0G

I forgot to post.  On July 12th, I saw the rear quarters of a nice RT in Orselina Switzerland.  Not fast enough to get a picture as it disappeared, but the place where I saw walking distance from where this picture (from the web) was taken.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

timmycharger

Was behind this General Lee in my home town in Tewksbury, MA, my wife spotted it the next day as well... Looked really nice!

MoParJW

Saw this '71 in the wild (ish), while road tripping through France.
'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318

Charger_Fan

I've known about this '70 for a couple years, I just keep forgetting to bring a camera. It's in Layton, Utah. Couldn't get closer, there was a bunch of trucks in the roadway, blocking the view. I'll try again next time I'm in the area, for a clearer view.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chris 69

'71 Charger at City of Mount Shasta, California 9/2/17.

Chris 69

1972 Charger in Windsor, California 9/20/17 (my Mom saw this one).

Chris 69

freddyd02

That's my buddy Garys 72. Older Nam vet that lives in Windsor. He's part of Wine Country Mopar.  :2thumbs:

Dodge Don

Was at a soccer tournament in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada last weekend and saw this one. Looks like it has been sitting for a while. The tires were all flat spotting.

Chris 69

1969 Charger saved from the local wildfires. Stored with other classics at a school in Larkfield, California. 10/16/17

Chris 69

Chris 69

This '70 wasn't as lucky, it got caught in the wildfires. Santa Rosa, California 10/16/17.

Chris 69

A couple more...

lukedukem

How did the truck next to it survive? Or was it parked there recently

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC