News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When is the last time you saw a 66-74 Charger "in the wild?"

Started by bull, April 12, 2006, 01:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

Quote from: timmycharger on May 24, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
Drove it to work today from MA to southern NH, about 40 miles. Longest distance driven since the restoration, I was happy with how it drove.  :yesnod:

The view from my desk..

Someone will park about 3" away from it before you know it.........
13.53 @ 105.32

timmycharger

Quote from: RECHRGD on May 24, 2018, 07:29:21 AM
Quote from: timmycharger on May 24, 2018, 07:21:40 AM
Drove it to work today from MA to southern NH, about 40 miles. Longest distance driven since the restoration, I was happy with how it drove.  :yesnod:

The view from my desk..

Someone will park about 3" away from it before you know it.........

HAHA yes exactly! so far so good!

BDF

You're still a little to close to that other vehicle.  :slap:
:icon_smile_big:

JR

Spotted two solid cars last weekend, in the mountains of Georgia.

A solid 71 Charger SE, and a 72 Satellite. The chargers plate expired in 1982, so im assuming they'd both been parked a while.

I would have loved to have the Plymouth. The 71-72 B body has always been my 2nd favorite muscle car.

Both looked easily restorable, not sure what the story is.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Dano 1

I spotted a super clean black '68 with red/orange r/t stripe on the road in Huntersville, NC this morning. Anyone's car?
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

Fred

Kern Dog

Quote from: Dano 1 on June 13, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
I spotted a super clean black '68 with red/orange r/t stripe on the road in Huntersville, NC this morning. Anyone's car?

Were you doing Police work? Did you BOOK the guy ?

Fred

Dano 1

Quote from: Kern Dog on June 13, 2018, 07:54:41 PM
Quote from: Dano 1 on June 13, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

Were you doing Police work? Did you BOOK the guy ?

I kinda set myself up for that one didn't I? Funny the handle has nothing to do with the show but that's another story...
1969 Charger 383 2bbl, R4 red, White hat special project

Check out my website for 3D printed restoration parts and accessories.
www.nextgendesignsnc.com

Birdflu

I know there is a thread for 'delusional Charger sellers'...maybe we need one for delusional Charger owners that think they're going to restore it someday! Guy also had 2 1969 Dart GT Sport 383 4spd cars sitting under the pines! NOT FOR SALE! These guys claim they're Mopar guys, but have no remorse when it comes to any effort to preserve history... :flame:

Birdflu

VegasCharger

Quote from: Birdflu on July 09, 2018, 03:18:54 PM
I know there is a thread for 'delusional Charger sellers'...maybe we need one for delusional Charger owners that think they're going to restore it someday! Guy also had 2 1969 Dart GT Sport 383 4spd cars sitting under the pines! NOT FOR SALE! These guys claim they're Mopar guys, but have no remorse when it comes to any effort to preserve history... :flame:

Wow! '71 Charger base but I had to look really close to determine that due to camouflage.

JR

My wife just flew into Seattle a few hours ago, and sent me these pics. I wish I were there, I love the city.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

smithenhiven

Not the best picture, was a quick cell phone pic.  Pretty sure this is "THE COLONEL" (member's car).  Cool to see a car I recognized from the forums out and about.  To the owner, if you dont want this picture posted, just lemme know and I'll remove it.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

THE CHARGER PUNK

A 73-74 non se a few blocks from my house I discovered hiding in a culdesac, looks to have been there for quite some time.

Chris 69

68 or 69 Charger in Livermore, California on 11/24/18.

ACUDANUT

Chris 69

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 26, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
Quote from: Chris 69 on November 26, 2018, 12:39:34 AM
68 or 69 Charger in Livermore, California on 11/24/18.

Yeah there is no way it is a 70.  :brickwall:

I could see a side piece of the front bumper through hole in the tarp. Not a '70.

Lennard

ACUDANUT

JB400

You guys do know you're looking at the tail end of a 2nd gen?

ACUDANUT

Quote from: JB400 on November 27, 2018, 12:49:30 AM
You guys do know you're looking at the tail end of a 2nd gen?

I do, but according to Lennard....I need medication...Is this site full of nuts. ?