News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'07 R/T stripes

Started by KS71owner, October 26, 2008, 02:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KS71owner

I figured I'd throw these up here too, see what you all think....

A good friend of mine had an '07 R/T she wanted some graphics for, so after some fiddling around in the shop I came up with a set of racing stripes for it. Unfortunately she had to sell it early this year but she told me the buyer LOVED the stripes, it became a major selling point.

Some details on the car....2007 R/T Hemi, Leather int. with Brilliant Black Crystal paint. I cut the stripes out of 3M Metallic Charcoal vinyl on my plotter at work. Each stripe is 12" wide with an R/T logo negative cut into the drivers side stripe. I had to hand-cut around the windshield sprayers and logos on the decklid but otherwise it was a pretty painless install, took about 9 hours over two days, minus food and beer breaks ...:cheers:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69chargerboy

Looks good, but it reminds me of older Camaros and Chevelles....
My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

KS71owner

Thanks!

Yeah that was a concern I had too but we thought they looked pretty good, and since they were metallic grey and not just black or white it was different enough from what you would expect to see on a GM. We considered an asymmetrical stripe just on the driver's side with the R/T logo too but we kept coming back to this version.

Just 6T9 CHGR

PS---cool license plate as well :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

looks good but ya definitely looks like a Chevy with those stripes
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BronzeOnSteelies

Those stripes look awesome. I like the design better than anything they put on the factory R/t's

Nice job.
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T