News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Mopars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 30, 2008, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

wow, you were busy. Nice finds.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Chris 69

1973 (I think) Dodge Dart in Redding, CA on 1/9/16

TruckDriver

I took these at a local Hot Rod shop on March 9th. I went there to look at a old semi tractor. I was able to take a few pictures of inside the shop there too. I never knew about it until I was there that day. I'll post the '56 Chevy in a different post.

Sorry about the quality of the photos, but the only lights on, were coming from the shop it self. It was totally dark where the cars were parked.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chris 69

Saw this 1974 Roadrunner or Satellite in Redding, California today.

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Chris 69 on March 26, 2016, 10:53:53 PM
Saw this 1974 Roadrunner or Satellite in Redding, California today.
I'm not feeling it with the painted bumpers, but I do like the rear valance treatment. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Chris 69

Saw this one again (actually my girlfriend saw it) today in City of Shasta Lake, CA. Glad to see one that looks to be driven on a regular basis!

TruckDriver

Saw this today when I was getting a new battery in my truck.

1974 Roadrunner, a tick under 77000 original miles, unrestored original owner 318 automatic
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

:drool5:
PETE

Daytona R/T SE

At the local Wal Mart parking lot this afternoon.

68X426

A real workingman's plumber truck in SoCal.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

twenty mike mike

Quote from: Chris 69 on January 13, 2016, 12:28:37 AM
1973 (I think) Dodge Dart in Redding, CA on 1/9/16

I thought I saw this car on S. Market in Redding yesterday, but now that I've looked at the pic again I realize it was a different one. Powder Blue, white vinyl top, stock wheel covers and no stripe. Looked to be in perfect shape from across the street as I drove by.

Lennard

Quote from: 68X426 on April 30, 2016, 12:52:40 AM

A real workingman's plumber truck in SoCal.

That's awesome!  :2thumbs:

Dans 68

In The Home Depot parking lot today. Looks like a daily driver.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

TruckDriver

Quote from: Homerr on July 27, 2016, 10:09:47 AM
Sweet shackles!

I had that set up on my old Nova  :lol:

Nice car though
PETE

Chris 69

At NASA Ames Research Center in Moffit Field, CA today: 1967 Coronet R/T, 440, 4-speed, second owner (since 1978).

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Drache on August 08, 2014, 01:06:11 PM

'71 or '72 Plymouth Satellite! Very beautiful shape! Too bad I wasn't driving the Dart, would have made a nice photo op!
That's a '72. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

paironines

Seen this car in downtown Indy many times. Had a V8 badge so probably a 318 car. Driver was waving a rubber rat and Tweety bird to other drivers and pedestrians.

paironines

Seen this one on west side suburb of Indianapolis. Had some custom pin striping. No rubber rat.

crj1968

Convertible E-bodies...   :drool5:

Homerr

QuoteWelcome to New York, 1973 style! Half buried early 1960s Dodge Polara station wagon on the beach at the ocean side of Breezy Point in Queens. Abandoned apartment building at left distance.

lukedukem

1969 Super Bee in the wild, literally. i ended up saving this one.

Luke
1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Drache

spotted this while driving to work this morning

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire