News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Mopars in the wild

Started by 1969chargerrtse, December 30, 2008, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris 69

1971 Challenger in Redding, California on 1/12/18.

Chris 69

8)

Chris 69

Late 70's Dodge Aspen or Plymouth Volare Wagon in Weaverville, California 2/18/18.

Ghoste

That's an unusual one to see these days.

alfaitalia

This 1939 Plymouth pickup is a very rare beast in the UK.....does not stop its owner using it as his daily driver and dropping his son off to school in it every day though! I see it most days as my son goes to the same school. Not sure which engine....but it sounds great ! :coolgleamA:

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Lennard

And it's got the steering wheel on the correct side! :2thumbs:

alfaitalia

All old Mopars over here are left a hand drive. Apart from those strange Auzzie specs ones they never built any RHD ones as far as I can tell. I did look into converting my 69 to RHD using Auzzie specs Charger parts.....but the dash is just too ugly...so LHD it stays. Its not a problem (just got to be more careful overtaking) and I've owned two LHD cars before, Lancia Delta Integrale and a Beetle!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you !!

Chris 69

Mid-60's Dart in Weaverville, CA on 4/28/18.

Chris 69

1968 GTX and two 1969 Roadrunners in Hollister, CA 5/9/18. Photos from a friend.

Chris 69

:coolgleamA:

MoParJW

Awesome! too bad they're just sitting there, they look like solid cars.
'68 Plymouth Satellite sedan 318

Birdflu

In the wild you say? How 'bout this FC7 '70 Challenger RT/SE that was abandoned in the late '70's, raped and pillaged! Yanked from where we found it about 10-12 years ago. Still had it's numbers motor and trans in it. What a shame!  :flame:

RiverRaider

That car must have had an awesome cam to go through the work to peal the timing cover back to get it out.
My first Charger was a Stock Car.

Chris 69

Mid-60's Dart in Montague, California 5/19/18.

Chris 69

Early 70's Dart in Montague, California. 5/19/18

Chris 69

Late 60's Dart, I believe, in Montague, California 5/19/18.

Chris 69

Mid-70's Power Wagon in Redding, California 5/29/18.

TruckDriver

This '69 RoadRunner was where I was working today
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ramairthree

This is an uncommon enough version I don't think I saw one in the wild when I was a little kid and they were new.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/etCg2aRsh2Luy2D78

XS29LA47V21

Sad what I am using to store a 440 motor and trans in the pasture.... :shruggy:  I think I feel somewhat guilty it is true.  (69-300)

71charger_fan

Drove the '55 Plymouth to Home Depot to give it some road time.

69rtse4spd

Needs two surf boards on top,  :2thumbs:, looks nice. My buddy has his dads 69 300 vert, 440.

funknut