News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

April Fools -----------------------------------------"April Fools"

Started by skip68, April 01, 2009, 12:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard pettys 73

YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

skip68

And the DC.com Ass of the year award goes to --------------- Skip68....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :ricky: :METAL: :patriot: :wave: :punkrocka: :nixon: :boogie: :moon:  I would just like to say that I couldn't have done it without you guys.   :pity: :'(   You guys are my rock.   :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

General_01

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on April 01, 2009, 10:17:21 PM
So, I don't get to beat the shit out of four ass clowns in a Chevy?

:shruggy: :shruggy: :shruggy:

Now I'm REALLY mad !

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Nope. Just the one guy holding an "April Fools" sign.  :lol:

Chuck, get back to work taking BK down now. Enough of this crap. :nana:

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

426HemiCharger

Quote from: skip68 on April 01, 2009, 10:32:50 PM
And the DC.com Ass of the year award goes to --------------- Skip68....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :ricky: :METAL: :patriot: :wave: :punkrocka: :nixon: :boogie: :moon:  I would just like to say that I couldn't have done it without you guys.   :pity: :'(   You guys are my rock.   :cheers:
Cold and hard to move?
------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

Brock Samson

captnsim

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Samson

skip68

RD

not to be a ninny, but... i didnt find it too funny.  actually, i was kinda disappointed and upset that one would joke about such a tragic situation, then lead others on that shared in sincere empathy/sympathy for the situation.  not taking it too serious and not trying to sound holier than thou, but there are some things you just dont joke about:

1. your mom
2. death

and lastly,

3. your car being stolen to a whole bunch of guys/gals that would forego a bill to send you a part/item you need just because its the right thing to do

maybe its just me... but i didnt laugh at all.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

skip68

I here you RD and I hope you don't let my poor taste in jokes think any less of me.   To anyone that may have taken offense, I ment no harm in it.   After all, it was April fools day and my one big prank for the year.   Chuck.........

Neal_J

No problem, Chuck.  At this point, I couldn't think any less of you.

Neal

mopar_nut_440_6

Haha..

Good one! I just got in from drinks with my lady! I am glad it was a joke.

Cheers,

James
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

skip68

Quote from: Neal_J on April 01, 2009, 11:37:49 PM
No problem, Chuck.  At this point, I couldn't think any less of you.

Neal
You know something Neal,  never mind.  Your not worth it.   ::)

Marck

Chuck, you're a dick..  :nana:

Now I really regret editing my post, the first reply in the thread... My initial reply was not as sympathetic as the one I ended up writing...

Good story in your first post, that's what threw me...  :brickwall: :cheers:

-Marck

TheGhost

Quote from: Neal_J on April 01, 2009, 07:38:36 PM
Hey Chuck, maybe next year you can top yourself with

MY WIFE WAS RAPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

or perhaps

MY KIDS WERE KIDNAPPED IN MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

That would be hysterical  :hah:

A priceless gem is your keen sense of humor, Chuck.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

Neal

Lighten the hell up.

I figured it was an April Fools from the post about the chase, and the guy bailing out.  Also the fact that you said it was trailored away, and yet when the police started the chase, the Charger was driving itself.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

CB

Quote from: RD on April 01, 2009, 10:56:35 PM
not to be a ninny, but... i didnt find it too funny.  actually, i was kinda disappointed and upset that one would joke about such a tragic situation, then lead others on that shared in sincere empathy/sympathy for the situation.  not taking it too serious and not trying to sound holier than thou, but there are some things you just dont joke about:

1. your mom
2. death

and lastly,

3. your car being stolen to a whole bunch of guys/gals that would forego a bill to send you a part/item you need just because its the right thing to do

maybe its just me... but i didnt laugh at all.

+1

talking about bad timing...

anyway, live goes one, I suppose?
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Hemidog

SeattleCharger

:shruggy:     I see this thread when it has nine pages,   see the thread headline reads april fools, and start in on page one, I read his first post and a couple more and it sounded real, so I skipped to page nine,  wtf?  it WAS an aprils fools joke? 

actually, I couldn't figure out why you could see the guys and be filming it, yet not make a single move to stop them,  ?    well, glad it didn't get stolen, that's good.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

GL#10

Hey

Your a great story teller  , i like  the detail you went too , very funny .

K.c 

Charger1973

67_Dodge_Charger

NHCharger

What's that old saying. One man's trash is another man's treasure. In this case one man's idea of a practical joke is another man's idea of poor judgement. It's now April 2nd, Time to lock or delete and move on.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

chargerkid01

1969chargerrtse

Not funny. I just told my wife about it being stolen this morning. She worried about mine, but I have the idea that it's insured for what I have in it so it's not all bad. Though I would miss it big time. Who wants to look at an empty Air Chamber?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.