News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My official Daytona clone thread! Pictures!! IT RUNS!!!!Video!!`

Started by Charger-Bodie, July 29, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on April 27, 2012, 09:56:13 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on April 27, 2012, 09:52:49 AM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on April 27, 2012, 09:48:54 AM
:laugh: Did Jason get some for the Birdible too?
He may have but  I have not  recieved the boxes in the mail yet   :shruggy:  Maybe soon   :nana: :nana: :nana:

Cool , then we will both have wheels to sell on ebay.
might get a better response on one of jason's new sites he hangs out on the gay muscle car owners  board .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GPULLER

Brian, any plans on bringing the Daytona to Mopars In The Park in June??

moparstuart

Quote from: GPULLER on April 27, 2012, 10:39:58 AM
Brian, any plans on bringing the Daytona to Mopars In The Park in June??

yeah it should really STICK OUT and get tons of attention with those new wheel on it  ....    

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on April 27, 2012, 09:48:54 AM
:laugh: Did Jason get some for the Birdible too?
look my crate of them just showed up , free redlines and all   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

sadly looks like mine have to go back they got curb rash in shipping   :shruggy: :slap:

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

moparstuart

Jason though these would be better on brians car ,but brian hated them and sent them back .   

moparstuart

Nice article on your car brian   :2thumbs:
in this month winged warriors news letter

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: moparstuart on May 02, 2012, 09:17:14 PM

It is a cool Article. I like the story she wrote for it. I was supposed to do that ,but I got busy and forgot to.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

moparstuart

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on May 03, 2012, 11:05:09 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on May 02, 2012, 09:17:14 PM

It is a cool Article. I like the story she wrote for it. I was supposed to do that ,but I got busy and forgot to.
yeah too bad it came out before i could get sue a picture of your newest wheels   :nana: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

200MPH

Charger

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

moparstuart

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: moparstuart on May 14, 2012, 10:24:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqr5h6RUeh0

who knew Brian was a movie star,  love from Jasons life partner Stuart.

I know its supposed to be making crap of me, but that is some funny stuff.

1966hemi

moparstuart

Quote from: 1966hemi on May 15, 2012, 07:58:44 PM
You guys are good crazy people!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  brian is the ring leader  , but some how they let us out of the nut house on a free pass

72Charger-SE

Brian,

I never knew the level of your talents.  I am speechless after reading this entire thread!  The attention to detail, the passion, and the love you put into even the smallest detail in your car is an example I can only hope to learn from.  I am more anxious now than ever to head over to Waukon to see your cars, the new garage, and the your shop.  If you would be so kind to take me for a spin in your HotWing I would be very grateful.  Hey... like old times... I can chip in for gas!  Oh.. I don't drink anymore but that means more $ in the gas fund!  Thanks for sharing this amazing transformation with everyone!   WOW!   Unbelievable!   :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

I dug my die cast of your car off the top shelf of our closet tonight.  Mine has burgundy interior & is a console 4 gear.  Do you have it?  I don't imagine it'd be too hard to correct.  Possibly threaten to kick Cody off the forum would get it done for ya'?   ;)                                                                                                 

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 16, 2012, 02:19:59 AM
I dug my die cast of your car off the top shelf of our closet tonight.  Mine has burgundy interior & is a console 4 gear.  Do you have it?  I don't imagine it'd be too hard to correct.  Possibly threaten to kick Cody off the forum would get it done for ya'?   ;)                                                                                                 

Mike , I dont have the 1/18 one,but I have a smaller one that does have black interior.

Quote from: 72Charger-SE on May 15, 2012, 10:57:16 PM
Brian,

I never knew the level of your talents.  I am speechless after reading this entire thread!  The attention to detail, the passion, and the love you put into even the smallest detail in your car is an example I can only hope to learn from.  I am more anxious now than ever to head over to Waukon to see your cars, the new garage, and the your shop.  If you would be so kind to take me for a spin in your HotWing I would be very grateful.  Hey... like old times... I can chip in for gas!  Oh.. I don't drink anymore but that means more $ in the gas fund!  Thanks for sharing this amazing transformation with everyone!   WOW!   Unbelievable!   :2thumbs:

Thanks Chad, I dont drink or anything like that either. Maybe once or twice a year I might have a captain and Coke.... Thanks for the recognition. Give me a call sometime and I will take ya out for a spin in The Hot Wing.

cdr

Brian,

I never knew the level of your talents.  I am speechless after reading this entire thread!  The attention to detail, the passion, and the love you put into even the smallest detail in your car is an example I can only hope to learn from.  I am more anxious now than ever to head over to Waukon to see your cars, the new garage, and the your shop.  If you would be so kind to take me for a spin in your HotWing I would be very grateful.  Hey... like old times... I can chip in for gas!  Oh.. I don't drink anymore but that means more $ in the gas fund!  Thanks for sharing this amazing transformation with everyone!   WOW!   Unbelievable!   :2thumbs:
hey 72 charger-se do you know Bill w
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

72Charger-SE

Quote from: cdr on May 16, 2012, 08:02:18 PM
Brian,

I never knew the level of your talents.  I am speechless after reading this entire thread!  The attention to detail, the passion, and the love you put into even the smallest detail in your car is an example I can only hope to learn from.  I am more anxious now than ever to head over to Waukon to see your cars, the new garage, and the your shop.  If you would be so kind to take me for a spin in your HotWing I would be very grateful.  Hey... like old times... I can chip in for gas!  Oh.. I don't drink anymore but that means more $ in the gas fund!  Thanks for sharing this amazing transformation with everyone!   WOW!   Unbelievable!   :2thumbs:
hey 72 charger-se do you know Bill w

Ummm... I know a person called Bill W...  not sure who you are referring to...   Brian and I were classmates in High School.   Brian is a great guy and has been into mopar since I can remember...  I would say...  part of the reason I am restoring the 72 Charger is because of the fun times cruising in Brian's 68 Charger in High School...  He will be the first to tell you that I was not much of a mechanic....  but I am willing to learn... 

Charger-Bodie

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

72Charger-SE