News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finoke

Quote from: smithenhiven on June 03, 2020, 04:10:23 PM
Finoke, nice car you got there.  What part of PA are you in?   My 70 is the exact same color combo as yours, I'm in/around the Pittsburgh area.

Unfortunately I'm a ittle far from you. I'm near Philly. I actually did a color change to red with white interior. The car was originally fy4 with black interior and was faded.

Bossman963

OK here my 68 Charger in resto-mod form as just got back from the paint shop
68 Charger 440- under construction
70 Challenger R/T 383 in 2nd version of Vanishing Point. 4 SALE
69 Boss 302
70 Boss 302
74 pantera GTS

Ghoste

It's always so nice when they come back from paint.  :2thumbs:

XH29N0G

That is a striking color combination.  Look forward to seeing it when it is back together.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

MoparMike68

Quote from: Finoke on June 04, 2020, 11:35:30 PM
Finoke, nice car you got there.  What part of PA are you in?   My 70 is the exact same color combo as yours, I'm in/around the Pittsburgh area.

Unfortunately I'm a ittle far from you. I'm near Philly. I actually did a color change to red with white interior. The car was originally fy4 with black interior and was faded.

My 68 will share that exact color combo I'm in South Jersey hope to see yours driving by some day  :2thumbs:

Finoke

Quote from: MoparMike68 on June 21, 2020, 08:38:57 PM
Quote from: Finoke on June 04, 2020, 11:35:30 PM

My 68 will share that exact color combo I'm in South Jersey hope to see yours driving by some day  :2thumbs:

Sounds good Mike!

AKcharger

kent

Just a mock up to see what the wheels and tire would look like.

Kent

AKcharger

kent

Kent

INTMD8

Looks beautiful Kent!

Did you delete sail panel emblems or do I just not see the holes.
69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

timmycharger

Finally washed it this year  :icon_smile_blackeye:

kent

Quote from: INTMD8 on August 09, 2020, 09:11:12 PM
Looks beautiful Kent!

Did you delete sail panel emblems or do I just not see the holes.

Thanks INTMD8   No they are still there. Hard to see. I could not live with out them there Charger emblems. lol
Kent

Kc68

Newbie here. Still have a few bugs to work out. 440 4speed 355 in the rear.

Starman417

Been quite some time since I've been on this forum and figure I would update now that I'm finally retired and got free time now  :cheers:  Updated my old blog about the restoration to a new site https://starman417.net/ if interested and some new pics.  First one was a professional shot the 2nd one was from a week and a half ago.

http://www.starman417.net
Instagram - quags69charger

StuntMan

Bob T

Hi All, well, I finally got another Charger again after over 5 years since I sold my old black 68 R/T and was on here posting a bit.
There's been a few life changes and overseas travel in that time, but happy to be back in a cool ride again.

This one is a 1974, 318, 904 and complete with a 2bbl carb and the old heat riser manifold for the choke.
It's pretty original, only 65,000 miles on it and was parked up for 30 years in dry storage here in New Zealand after the original owner imported it , drove it, then went back to the States in 1979 after 3 years here.

Originally white vinyl top ( 2nd owner painted it black) and white accent stripe ( now black tape), even has the stock rims and hubcaps too, currently with SS Cragars on it now. Probably will put a set of 8's and 10's x 16 D Windows on it eventually and a red tape stripe over the white one and just cruise into the summer. I need to install a file reducer program to load pics here.... :brickwall: and will put a few pics up.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

C500

Quote from: Bob T on August 23, 2020, 05:30:08 AM
Hi All, well, I finally got another Charger again after over 5 years since I sold my old black 68 R/T and was on here posting a bit.
There's been a few life changes and overseas travel in that time, but happy to be back in a cool ride again.

This one is a 1974, 318, 904 and complete with a 2bbl carb and the old heat riser manifold for the choke.
It's pretty original, only 65,000 miles on it and was parked up for 30 years in dry storage here in New Zealand after the original owner imported it , drove it, then went back to the States in 1979 after 3 years here.

Originally white vinyl top ( 2nd owner painted it black) and white accent stripe ( now black tape), even has the stock rims and hubcaps too, currently with SS Cragars on it now. Probably will put a set of 8's and 10's x 16 D Windows on it eventually and a red tape stripe over the white one and just cruise into the summer. I need to install a file reducer program to load pics here.... :brickwall: and will put a few pics up.

Car looks good in the flesh, mostly un-molested. Lets see some pics Bob  :popcrn:
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

RIDELIKEHELL

New daily driver joined MYOCTANE 2019 CHALLENGER R/T SCAT PACK WIDEBODY 6 SPEED :coolgleamA:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

INTMD8

69 Charger. 438ci Gen2 hemi. Flex fuel. Holley HP efi. 595rwhp 475rwtq

XH29N0G

I took the car for a drive this morning and then thought I would take a picture to post.  When I got out the camera I saw the reflections we often see with our cars and that I like so much.

So I took 3 pictures instead of one.

Or maybe it protects us. 

WHITE AND RED 69

1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

70 sublime

Well it finally happened this summer ( or what is left of this driving season )
I saw another second gen Charger when I was out with my car

Took my car to get a burger for lunch then decided to come up the main street of town
I saw this parked on the side of the road and had to turn around and come back for a quick picture  :2thumbs:  

Yes I am in a wheel chair spot but did not turn my car off so not really parked

The blue car was a 69 with R/T in the grill
I took a quick look to see if it was a standard but was an auto with console and black and white seats
So if this was your car get in touch  :2thumbs:
next project 70 Charger FJ5 green

XH29N0G

Or maybe it protects us.