News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is Dodge-Charger.com officially dead then?

Started by my73charger, July 19, 2005, 01:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Telvis

It's not dead. It's just reborn here.  :yesnod: Better, faster, stronger!!

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ChargerRob on July 19, 2005, 01:21:58 PM
It's the new six million dollar D-C.com   ;D
Wow! This thing's not cheap!

So...where's the Bionic Woman? ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

my73charger

Hey guys...how small does a picture have to be to upload into your profile?  Also, which format works the best?

ChargerRob

my73charger

One more question Rob,

How do I make my picture fit that size?

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Quote from: my73charger on July 19, 2005, 01:29:24 PM
Hey guys...how small does a picture have to be to upload into your profile? Also, which format works the best?

Avatars that you upload are limited to 150 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall. Externally hosted avatars are limited to 200 pixels wide and 400 pixels tall. The software limits how much will be visible though. You should only be able to upload .jpg, .gif, and .png files. Other images are limited to 200kb *file size* but the width and height aren't limited.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

ChargerRob

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

ChargerBill

Even if D-C.com comes back up, how do we know it will stay up? It's like sitting on deck of a sinking ship without a worry because you can't see the hole in the bow and haven't noticed that the last patch is starting to give way and leak. I say that as long as we have a board where someone will always be around for the care and feeding of it, why go back to an iffy situation?
Life is a highway...

RD

Quote from: ChargerBill on July 19, 2005, 05:49:45 PM
Even if D-C.com comes back up, how do we know it will stay up? It's like sitting on deck of a sinking ship without a worry because you can't see the hole in the bow and haven't noticed that the last patch is starting to give way and leak. I say that as long as we have a board where someone will always be around for the care and feeding of it, why go back to an iffy situation?

not to sound spiteful.  but i am taking up roots here.  I will not go back to the other board.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

andy74

same here-i am all set here,no more waiting for 10 minutes to have the site be unavailable,this is home here!

Ghoste

Me too.  This is the new official one stop classic Charger service.

Recharger

It's dead to me....

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

chargermick

yellowcuda

Old site???

Oh yeah, already forgot since we are all here.   :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_wink:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Blusmbl

I hardly ever posted on D-C.com, mostly because every evening when I'd try logging in it would take 15 minutes to load.  I'm impatient with my internet surfing. :D
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

TruckDriver

Quote from: RD on July 19, 2005, 05:54:29 PM
not to sound spiteful.   but i am taking up roots here.   I will not go back to the other board.

:2thumbs: Same for me!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

NHCharger

I have already deleted DC.com off my bookmarks. Every time I logged on for the last 4 months I always prayed to the internet Gods that the site was still there. I think we all knew this day was coming, now it's time to make the best of it.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

twilt

i would go back to D-C.com if i ever got my t-shirts.  Oh, guess i dont have to worry about that do i?   :brickwall:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: NHCharger on July 19, 2005, 08:33:34 PM
I have already deleted DC.com off my bookmarks. Every time I logged on for the last 4 months I always prayed to the internet Gods that the site was still there. I think we all knew this day was coming, now it's time to make the best of it.

Yep, the first night Troy opened the doors here, D-C.com was out of my links list.

This is the homestead now. ;D

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!