News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GO MANGO Trunk

Started by hemi-hampton, August 06, 2009, 09:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Quote from: JB400 on June 29, 2014, 08:30:07 AM
I think you'd still drive it though

I would correct all the shortcomings. Its almost there, and none of this rework its hard to do.  To me its a shame to have such beautiful body work (I've seen Leons work) and cut corners on the assembly/finish stuff.  :Twocents: :Twocents:

JB400

I'll admit that the seats have to go.  Whoever did the embroidery should have at least kept the R/T in the traditional factory font.  I'd probably go ahead and put the Dodge lettering across the back since he put them on the front as well.  The 69/70 shifter looks out of place.

hemi-hampton

A pet peeve of mine has always been seeing caster camber access plate being painted body color in engine compartment when it should be semi-gloss black. When I looked at this cars engine compartment yesterday I see they are body color. :o :brickwall: :icon_smile_angry: :flame: I say to owner, No way did I paint those body color. He sez, No I did hose myself. I told him they are suppose to be black not body color. He said he did not care. Now if somebody knows I Restored it & see that makes me like bad like I did it. Sabotage :brickwall:  (Not the first time I've been sabotaged) I told him I'd help him anyway I can when he orders new parts or wants to know what goes where ect. LEON.

TUFCAT

Quote from: hemi-hampton on June 29, 2014, 11:41:50 AM
A pet peeve of mine has always been seeing caster camber access plate being painted body color in engine compartment when it should be semi-gloss black. When I looked at this cars engine compartment yesterday I see they are body color. :o :brickwall: :icon_smile_angry: :flame: I say to owner, No way did I paint those body color. He sez, No I did hose myself. I told him they are suppose to be black not body color. He said he did not care. Now if somebody knows I Restored it & see that makes me like bad like I did it. Sabotage :brickwall:  (Not the first time I've been sabotaged) I told him I'd help him anyway I can when he orders new parts or wants to know what goes where ect. LEON.

This goes back to what I said before.  He obviously spent a lot of money to get the paint and body perfect. Now he claims he "doesn't care"?  :shruggy:

Well, if he doesn't care then why have Leon do the work? :brickwall:  There's lots of other so-called "resto shops" out there for less money/less quality....which is the kind of job suitable to the choices he's made with regard to build quality... :Twocents: :Twocents:

Hey Leon - - you're inbox is full.  

hemi-hampton

He did say everbody that looks at it compliments how nice the paint & bodywork is & gaps & fit ect. Back of hood needs adjustment though. Gaps will pass the ball bearing test. LEON.

hemi-hampton

More Pics. 5 years to late. LEON.

hemi-hampton

more :scratchchin:

hemi-hampton

more :shruggy:

jaak

Beautiful color  :drool5:

Nice work as always, Leon!

Jason

hemi-hampton

more :popcrn: