News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

100% legit Craigslist Ad!! No joke!

Started by SmashingPunkFan, November 14, 2009, 06:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashingPunkFan

I found it in the free section, and it was titled "FREE-96 cans of fat free BBQ pringles"
like I said, 100% no joke!! :yesnod:, I got the final 5 cans from him!!   ;D :rotz:

Don't even f......... say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat.

I tried out these Pringles Fat-Free chips because they were super low-cal. BBQ flavor.

The can said they had 70 calories per serving, which meant the whole can had 490 calories inside total. I could munch through a can in a day with my lunch, dinner, etc. So I got several cans, and began enjoying one a day for the past four days. But what they dont  tell you...

Except in tiny print you cant read without a  electron microscope

...is that the primary ingredient is something called "olean" which I have since learned is Latin for "Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease."

Oh Yeah. I'm not even kidding.

So today, while I'm standing in the living room debating whether or not Laundry or Dishes will get done first, I get the urge to fart. I live alone, so sweet. I let the honk loose and its wrong. Something just sounded wrong. I know my own wind, and I have never farted a sound that sounded like a fart wrapped in a pillow.

Oh yes, something was very wrong. I had just shat myself. But this evil olean makes shitting yourself sound almost like a regular fart, and had I not been particularly attentive, it could easily have gone unnoticed, I'm telling you. THAT's how utterly covert and evil this olean stuff is. WTF?! What if I'd gone out to hang with friends or gone for a drive, what then?

So I walk carefully to the bathroom and disrobe. before I even sit on the toilet, I wad paper and carefully wipe from the front. Sure enough, it was light brown, and had the texture of soft spackle. You fucking Pringle bastards.

I sat down and pushed a bit, and lo, out came a jet that I didnt even feel an urge for one minute earlier. It piled in the bowl like brown marshmallow fluff.

The problem rose when I tried to wipe. I went through a whole fucking roll of TP and could not get it all off me. So.

I jumped in the shower. Yep, its gross, but it had to be done. There I stood, water pouring down, cheeks spread, and using my own hand to make certain I'm clean.

That was when I discovered that after using my hand to wipe myself (before I soaped the area) my hand came back covered in some sort of transparent grease. It was so fucking foul. The grease made water bead off my hand. It was tacky too, and very difficult to manage.

So I grabbed the bar of saop and went to work.

You fucking Pringle bastards.

The bar of soap came away coated in grease as well, and would no longer wash. I had to turn the water to hot and massage the soap for five minutes to get it to the point where I could use it again. It took me an hour to get the fucking grease off my pucker. I shudder to think of what its doing INSIDE ME right now, but I will damned sure never eat that shit again.

Fucking Pringle bastards.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PICK UP ANYTIME
EXPIRATION DATE 2/2010
MUST BE MY BODY CHEMISTRY
THANKS
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

b5blue

:smilielol: That's why I always read the fine print.

parkerswede

A friend of mine, a PhD in Chemistry, developed the Olean product at the behest of a large food company. He said he wouldn't touch the stuff. I thought it was long dead. Not good to eat.......

Magnumcharger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra
"It is currently used as a base for deck stains and a lubricant for small power tools, and there are plans to use it on larger machinery"....
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

b5blue

Blown70

Um yea, I know too late but DONT EAT THAT>...... :smilielol:

SeattleCharger

gross,     

that is too funny that is actually what the guy wrote in his ad   :smilielol: :smilielol:

I won't eat fat free products, or nutrisweet or supro for that matter, or margarine, bunch of poison all of it

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

squeakfinder

Unwashable & Indestructible Ass Grease.

After reading that, it took me a while to get threw the rest of it  :smilielol:

There was something else on the market that was in low calorie desserts. Maybee it's the same thing, but there was a warning not to eat to much of it at once because it could cause rectal leakage.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

mikepmcs

HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing so hard! The first sentence is killer! "Don't even f#%@$g say a word. I like potato chips, and can't eat them very much or I'll get fat"  genius writing....effin pringle bastards.....lol!!! Here I go laughing again  :lol:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mr.Woolery

-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

Hemidog

Martian R/T

My little Brothers Father-in-law had this same kind of experience he received a huge bag of sugar free chocolates one Christmas, and after he had eaten the whole bag found the same kind of fine print on the bag, needless to say he spent the next few hours on the crapper, the fine print read, over consumption may cause a laxative effect, he definitely found that out the hard way. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
                            1970 Charger R/T 440 Auto 3:55 Martian Green???

mikepmcs

Still laughing! Shared it at work today.... needless to say for about 45 minutes nothing got done.

Found out.... It's from the best of craigslist.....and was a Los Angeles Craigslist listing 07/17/2006.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on November 19, 2009, 05:00:45 PM
Still laughing! Shared it at work today.... needless to say for about 45 minutes nothing got done.

Found out.... It's from the best of craigslist.....and was a Los Angeles Craigslist listing 07/17/2006.

Showed it to my boss at my part time job I have that supliments my slow businesses I have.
   He was laughing his a$#@ off.     

Go Hogs Go

Man I can't remeber the last time I laughed until i cried. Funny stuff!
Go Hogs!

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

jaak

Great stuff, man it took me a half hour to read that shit I was laughing so hard.

Jason

rt green

that was too good. i'm going to store my rusty parts in a pringle can
third string oil changer

GPULLER

I heard when certain potato chip manufactures were testing chips made with olean, they would send out samples of chips along with a color chart.  After you ate the chips you were supposed to compare the color of the shit stain in your pants to the color chart provided by the chip manufacture.  Cool...where do I sign up for that program??

Skyview69

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Martian R/T on November 19, 2009, 01:15:55 PM
consumption may cause a laxative effect, he definitely found that out the hard way. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Sounds like it was actually the soft way....  :D  :naughty:  :fart2:  :eek2:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

hemihead nc

...one of the products that had "olean" as an ingredient had a warning in VERY fine print at the VERY end of the cautions that said something about " anal leakage "

...Boy, sign me up for some of that product.......

SeattleCharger

ya, the makers figure if you eat a serving or two, its not enough to cause a problem, . . .  but . . .

how many fat people that diet, buy the diet stuff and end up eating a can or two,  just like the guy who wrote the ad.       then they are in a world of olean hurt    :eek2: