News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Mopar restoration TV Show

Started by Hemidoug, January 10, 2010, 01:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

Quote from: Silver R/T on July 18, 2010, 12:21:25 PM
Not sure about pink cars but those are good looking ladies!

They only used the ladys to sell the vehicles  ::). They know that almost all men will look at the ladys and just about do anything.. 

Saddly, that trick does not effect me at all  :lol: , when I do business I look around the person and at the item that is in fact for sale.  :shruggy:   

projectanimal

Found this thread from before the show started.... What do people think of the show now?  We really enjoy it and from what's posted on Facebook season 2 will have more chargers and a Daytona!  :2thumbs: :cheers:
northwest CT

Homerr

This is my first time hearing about this show.  Can I actually watch this show online somehow?  Seems like their site has promos, Youtube channel has vlog entries, and Facebook is useless.

projectanimal

Next month they will be showing the first season again on Velocity!  I'm sure if you go Online you can watch the. Too :2thumbs:
northwest CT

Homerr

Of course Comcast doesn't carry Velocity in my area.   :RantExplode:

surmanajaja

youre not missing anything, one of the worst car shows ever made. watched every episode but damn its painful to watch. only part so far that I kind of liked was when they bought the Super Bee FM3.

all the drama parts are so awfully fake and fabricated, and judging what I see on tv I wouldnt let them anywhere close to my cars....

projectanimal

It was season one, so we'll have to see what season 2 brings as the show evolves!  It's still the only show which focuses on MOPAR, so that is a plus! I do agree that less drama and more camera shots would be best! Looking forward to the 2nd generation charger and Daytona they hinted about on facebook!
northwest CT

moparstuart

Quote from: surmanajaja on July 31, 2012, 12:54:40 PM
youre not missing anything, one of the worst car shows ever made. watched every episode but damn its painful to watch. only part so far that I kind of liked was when they bought the Super Bee FM3.

all the drama parts are so awfully fake and fabricated, and judging what I see on tv I wouldnt let them anywhere close to my cars....
totally disagree  loved the show   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

i have to jump on stu's band wagon here. at first the show was like a people show with a side order of cars, but it is coming around. they are doing clean work on the cars, and restoring them properly. just not showing enough of the cars. but im getting hooked. cant wait to get to the wing car restoration. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ghoste

I have yet to see it, television is something I just rarely have much time for, but I do support the idea of a Mopar focused show.   :2thumbs:

Lennard

I know...old topic but I just watched 15 minutes of this show on YouTube and turned it off. What a stupid show! :eek2:
See for your self...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEVM2PX8JzE

JB400

Congratulations for making it 15 minutes.  I fast forwarded it through the half the 15 minutes, and came up with the same conclusion as you.  :eek2:

Lennard

I thought/hoped that it would get better but it just got worse. :pullinghair:

polywideblock

and no-one could see that coming    :scratchchin:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE