News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I would be contacting the detective in charge but also filing with the courts.....what's ther to wait around for??? The first ones in may be the only ones getting anything at all.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

khodne

Quote from: 67_Dodge_Charger on February 19, 2010, 12:04:21 AM
You might want to check this ad. 

http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/1607027825.html

It is a company/or someone from ND trying to sell parts from several cars.

Byron is a great guy!!!  He's been helping us in the mid-west with parts and information for about thirty years. 

69charger2002

has anyone that was screwed actually been able to file a police report? the local police wouldn't do anything for me as far as filing theft charges, and i gave my story to Det. Mark Allen as well. Does anyone know if THEFT CHARGES have been filed against Kreative Customs?
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

jeryst

As long as nobody does anything, this guy will just keep doing it.

Contact the District Magistrate for his area and explain the situation.
He should be able to give you advice.

I once hired a guy to do some work on my roof. He asked for half up front, and the rest upon completion. That's
standard around here. Well, he kept putting me off, never showing up, giving excuses, etc. After about 3 months
of this crap, I called the District Magistrate and asked for advice. I did not mention the name of the guy. I just explained
the situation. He told me to give the guy one final call, and tell him that if he didnt show up, I would be able to file
charges against him. I called him, told him what the Magistrate said, and he was there within two days to do the repairs.

I dont know about KY, but here, you can sue anyone at the magistrates office and it costs less than $50. If the magistrate
is willing to help, tell him that you would like to have a conference call with him that would include others that this guy has ripped off, then
get your plan together. The Magistrate is there to hear cases exactly like this: Complaints from one person against another.
Kind of like a Judge Judy type of thing.

I am very willing to bet that one or more of his employees will turn on him in order to get a plea bargain, or to avoid charges
if the shit starts to hit the fan. This is theft by deception, and everyone involved will be considered accomplices. His workers
will know that if he goes to jail, they will lose their jobs anyways, so they will turn on him to keep themselves out of trouble.
You may even be able to find a former employee that he hosed, that would be willing to support your claims.

At this point, it looks like this guy has ripped off a lot of people, so you guys just need to do something about it. If the Magistrate
starts getting calls from all over the country, and even other countries, he's going to give some weight to your claims even if you
dont have any written proof.

harlandodge

magistrate in ky can't do anything,, police or county ATTY.  or commonwealth ATTY.  here

The70RT

Anybody can sue anyone............go file.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

harlandodge

been told he's lives now at 189 summer shade dr. in somerset ky :scratchchin:

68charger383

Quote from: harlandodge on March 15, 2010, 07:25:28 PM
magistrate in ky can't do anything,, police or county ATTY.  or commonwealth ATTY.  here

US Attorney.............. :yesnod:
601 Meyers Baker Road, Second Floor
London, KY 40741 (606)864-5523 (606)864-3590
http://www.justice.gov/usao/kye/

The United States Attorney's Office is committed to enforcing the law and defending the interests of the United States according to the law; ensuring public safety against threats foreign and domestic; providing federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime; seeking just punishment for those guilty of unlawful behavior; enforcing the nations immigration laws fairly and effectively; and ensuring fair and impartial administration of justice for all Americans.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

bullitt68dodgecharger

as i had found out the media may be lookin in on this

bucko81

Hey, Trav-  sounds like what comes around goes around.........................

69charger2002

bullitt68dodgecharger

bucko,.......gotta ask ya whats that mean?? is that a personal jab @travis or at everybody that got crooked by this lying son of a bitch????

bucko81

This a personal jab at Travis, he too is a crook just like the lying little varmint that has screwed ya'll.  Bet he never thought he would hear from me again.  Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!   Back in 2006, Travis was selling parts on ebay.  I contacted him and asked him if had a good a/c dash for sale.  He said yes, and to send him the cash.  I sent him a check for a hundred and something dollars, and he sent me back a..........  get a load of this crap - a bent up, rusty, non a/c dash.  The thing was a total piece of crap.  When I contacted him about the dash he pretty much told me I was sol.  I told him I was going to take his butt to court over it, and he laughed at me.   He said to go ahead, it would cost me more than dash was worth.  Granted he was right, so I ended up tossing the dash and purchasing one from someone else.  I do know one thing Karma is a b****, if ya'll catch my drift.   Back in 2006 I was very new to the hobby, and as many of us newbies known find out, there are many people out there that will clearly try to screw your eyeballs out.  Granted two wrongs don't make a right, but after reading Travis's thread about getting a good screwing I could not help but chuckle. Sucks, eh Trav???

69charger2002

if it makes you feel better/sleep better at night knowing i got taken for $50k, more power to you.  i've had thousands of transactions with hundreds of people on here and ebay over the years. my reputation speaks for itself. you're welcome to type in "69charger2002" on ebay and do a search.. i've had that account since jan. 2002.  with just a handful of neutral negative feedbacks over the years.. impossible to make everyone happy 100% of the time on 40 year old parts. i honestly don't remember the details of this transaction to even attempt to defend myself. it's been 4 years, and i've sold a million things since then If you think i screwed you i apologize, that's not what myself or this hobby is about... but a crook i am not

72se4spd

Quote from: Cooter on February 02, 2010, 07:17:58 PM
Sorry to hear bout this type thing happening again guys, but the sad reallity is the worse this economy gets, the more and more I see this happening to good, hard workin' people....I don't build/restore cars for a living I just mess with them on the side for a few customers...I have done one '69 Charger R/T Clone front to rear for less than $2000.00....And had to paint it twice as I just knew the guy wasn't gonna like the job that was on it..I just finished a '69 RoadRunner for a friend in Wisconsin for less than $4000.00 start to finish...
Needless to say, I'm gonna have to go up on my prices cause they way I figure it, you are at least getting all the parts that came on your car back with it...
Charger (This was the days BEFORE AMD)
1. Replaced front fenders with fiberglass, removed at cust. request and installed metal fenders he bought that looked like they'd been run over, block sand and straighten said fenders.
2. R&R rear innner wheel wells, trunk ext., and trunk floor.
3. R&R rear quarters.
4. Straighten hood (Crunched in front)
5. Fill, Block sand doors as dent was right in the side scoops on BOTH doors.
6. Remove all glass and get quarter windows working (didn't work for over 14 Years)
7. Rewire and rebuild dash (Cust hooked battery up backwards)
8. Convert from console auto, to 4-speed.
9. rebuild 440 engine.
10. Install front disc brake, rebuild entire 8 3/4 rear.
11.Rebuild grille assy..
12. Install seat covers,carpet, door panels.
13. Pull trans THREE different times for cust. mistakes...(Wrong flywheel, crack in bell, trans supplied was bad)
14. PAINT rear R/T stripe on car.
15. Paint Car Twice..(Intense Blue)
All this for under $2000.00 cause he was a "Buddy"...and was worried SICK cause MY REPUTATION was on the car..I just can't see how these people are charging these HUGE prices and getting away with this kinda sh*t...I would NEVER even THINK of stealling anothers parts, let alone re-selling them!? This is just plain wrong..Go get 'em and remember that there are honest people out there that try to give you more than you think your getting....
Hey Cooter, Please give me a call if you intend to do any more work. 859-396-9684, Thanks, JYS

bullitt68dodgecharger

well if karma is such ,......in this instance anyway,.........we evidently done something horribly wrong,...yet i cannot figure out 37,000.00$ of wrong from me

Nitrox

A sticky post and 8 pages of complete and total slander/ liable towards this guy in London. I'd be afraid of a counter sue!!!!

Anyway, how about you guys quit rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on...and start taking him to court or whatever it is that you guys plan to do? 

This is getting old!

:rotz:

harlandodge

Quote from: Nitrox on March 31, 2010, 11:04:45 PM
A sticky post and 8 pages of complete and total slander/ liable towards this guy in London. I'd be afraid of a counter sue!!!!

Anyway, how about you guys quit rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on...and start taking him to court or whatever it is that you guys plan to do? 

This is getting old!

well as for me i'll keep rambling on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the low life theif as much as i want,,, i say if its getting to old for ya don't read it,,,,go to another topic

Troy

This is getting old!

Since you live in the area, have you looked lately? There's nothing left and the owners here don't have their stuff or anything they've paid for so where did it go? If Keith is concerned with libel/slander then let him deal with it. As far as I can tell you've got nothing useful to add (not the first time either).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

moparmoynihan

If you need a place to clear your head, this site is perfect. It seems to me, that people are very supportive and have lots of good input on here. As for whats happining with this guy stealing all of the parts and cars, he will be dealt with. This won't happen overnight, but when it does, I know this guy will feel the rath of several angry Mopar owner's and there lawers. Johnny  :Twocents: I read this thread, over and over and over.........  :2thumbs:
b7 1969 Charger 4 speed 440 4:10

skip68

8 pages of complete and total slander

Is that a fact ?   So then you know where these cars and parts are and you know that Keith is NOT guilty.  (1 )  Would you care to share your inside info ?   :popcrn:
If you know something or where these parts are you better start talking. (2) Did you help move these parts ? ? ? (3) Are you the one that has them and not Keith ? ? ? (4) Do you know WHO has the parts ? ? ? (5)  Other than the fact that you "may" like Keith, what proof do you have ? ? ? (6) What is your cut out of this ? ? ?   

Sorry, but it sounds like your hands have been in the cookie jar to...   :scratchchin:
Why don't you post a list of parts you've gotten from Keith if you think he is so honest ? ? ?   :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

All you need to do is tell these guys where their parts are and then you can help your friend sue them for slander.    :2thumbs: :icon_smile_wink:

It's just that simple.    :icon_smile_wink:

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

bullitt68dodgecharger

well put skip preach on troy,darris,moparmoynihan,.........nitrox you sound like a thieving scum bout as bad as chicken shit keith,.........yep gotta agree you either running that mindless hole you call a mouth cause either you are using scare tactics like him cause you may be involved,.......or like i figure you just aint got enough sence to know any better,............besides if you was out a b-body mopar ,parts , time and cash i guarantee you'd be squirming and crying as bad as the rest of us,...........besides if you take time out of your day to read this thread, then belittle other people on their misfortune, and uphold a know crooked bastard that does not say whole hell of a lot about yourself,.......moderators of this site please forgive my actions but that outta nitrox was totally uncalled for,............you other guys in case im booted thanks for your support and concern,.....hopefully the good lord and our court system will see that justice is served hard and fast to this cowardly clown anyone connected with it

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

AKcharger

Yeah, after reading all this maybe the guy has alzhimers and just accidently sold the stuff off 'cause he forgot he was supposed to fix up cars, I bet it was just a misunderstanding  :2thumbs: