News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minncharger

Here is an article from September 23rd 2011 from Laurel County Ky.
Read towards the middle of the page.

http://www.sentinel-echo.com/local/x1941089796/Woman-who-threatened-officer-indicted

It talks of Seven counts of Theft by Keith Pope.

69hotrod

model maker

MODEL MAKER

pwmcharge

I read a few pages of this topic about this guy in london ky. a couple of years a go i went to this place to get some replacement window regulators, never got them. hope you find your stuff

troy.70R/T

I bet this a**hole is lurking on here like a coward and watching us talk about him.  :flame: hope he dies in a car wreck driving a plymouth Reliant :2thumbs:

Dels1966

Hey Troy. I was looking for parts on Craigslist.com and came across this posting and thought about you. I know it is some distance from you but there was quite a few parts.

http://fingerlakes.craigslist.org/pts/2743204506.html

This guy has quite a few parts to choose from. A shame about your car. I wish you all the luck finding parts.

corvette67

he has a court date on jan 12  2012. i hope they hang him :cheers:

Tilar

Too bad everybody that has been screwed over by him couldn't be at the courthouse all at the same time that day.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

The70RT

Quote from: Tilar on January 07, 2012, 11:48:13 AM
Too bad everybody that has been screwed over by him couldn't be at the courthouse all at the same time that day.

everyone should have hooked up and sdid a class action suit
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

what local paper would it be to watch headlines on the internet?
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

corvette67

whats the latest on the k pope court date? :RantExplode:

nvrbdn

probably went in and asked for an extention.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

Watch out on that fingerlakes craigslist......  I believe that's DIXIE LEE..... That's the member that was screwing people here.   Bad news.   The last thing you need is to get taken again. 

Chuck..............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

H82go55

Time to take them out back for a good old American ass kicking!!!

68 Bullitt Charger

If that guy "Keith Pope" was in NY, well guys, he would be permantely walking on his knee's and eating through a straw!!!!   Sorry but F*ck him. :flame:
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

Hud

Someone asked about the local new paper, one of the papers in London is the Sentinel Echo... if that helps.
1971 Plymouth Barracuda, 1973 Jeep CJ6, 2011 Chevy Silverado LTZ, 2012, 2012 Harley Davidson Street-Bob, Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

69charger2002

anyone have an update on this scumbag?   :icon_smile_blackeye:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 69charger2002 on September 16, 2010, 08:44:51 PM
the guy with the detective's office was supposed to be bringing this to trial earlier this week criminally. does anyone know what became of it?

This post was the 16th & this was in the local paper on the 23rd.   :shruggy:

" Keith Pope, 51, c/o Kreative Customs, 177 Collins Lane, London, seven counts of theft by failure to make required disposition of $300 or more. Pope allegedly took money and car parts from six different people over a period of nearly four years."

quote from:  http://www.sentinel-echo.com/local/x1941089796/Woman-who-threatened-officer-indicted

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Charger454

I have no "sense of entitlement". I only deserve what I've got off my ass to earn!

69charger2002

supposed to find out Friday. Got a call last week from the lawyer's office and the "negotiations". are this Friday. I can't make it to Kentucky, i doubt whatever becomes of it wouldn't be enough to pay my trip to Kentucky anyway.. If i drove all the way up there and saw him in person, I'd probably end up in prison myself for beating his ass.  :brickwall:
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Charger454

I have no "sense of entitlement". I only deserve what I've got off my ass to earn!

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 69charger2002 on October 15, 2012, 01:30:38 PM
supposed to find out Friday. Got a call last week from the lawyer's office and the "negotiations". are this Friday. I can't make it to Kentucky, i doubt whatever becomes of it wouldn't be enough to pay my trip to Kentucky anyway.. If i drove all the way up there and saw him in person, I'd probably end up in prison myself for beating his ass.  :brickwall:

With the magnitude of this, I'd be scared of making threats.   One of the many people he's shafted is liable to silently settle the score one night.   :shruggy:

Regardless, if someone ever did get in trouble for old school justice, with the system we have that person would end up in more trouble & tried way quicker I bet.   :eyes:

Ghoste

Thats normally the way any more, criminals have rights and victims have support groups.

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on October 22, 2012, 05:37:11 AM
Thats normally the way any more, criminals have rights and victims have support groups.
And the lawyers win either way