News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP>>>>>STOLEN/SOLD>>>>PARTS!!!!!!

Started by Troy/Utah, February 01, 2010, 12:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

third string oil changer

Highway by the Sea

This guy reminds me of "alisher" on ebay AKA the Ebay Grinch who stole Christmas several years ago.  Alisher ripped off over $100,000 from unsuspecting buyers before fleeing the country.  To this day he has NOT been apprehended.  A LOT of children were sad that Christmas morning because their parents had no more more money for ipods.  But there are warrants galore waiting for him when he is finally found from victims who banded together against him.

moparmusclecars

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

bmoparmofo

That blows, he should get time for what he did.
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

ThomasTedder

That is just criminal court. I would still sue him in civil court and I would follow him from employer to employer with garnishment until I was paid back. I hope that guy gets a bad case of hemorrhoids.
1968 Dodge Charger RT
1972 Dodge Dart - 318
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS
1971 Ford F250 Four Door
1972 GMC Jimmy

6spd68

Quote from: 69charger2002 on August 07, 2013, 06:01:40 PM
Quote from: gibb5y on August 07, 2013, 04:23:43 PM
found this.
http://www.sentinel-echo.com/crime/x18080045/Business-owner-settles-criminal-charges

Yep everyone got pennies on the dollar in return for a weak guilty plea.

I know that feel.  Out of high-school, someone took me for about 10K, and got my first car stolen.  After everything in court, I got two cheques.  The first being 7.31$ the second being 5.28$, that's it...  A fraction of a percent.  In situations like this, the justice system just doesn't work.  Unfortunately something more barbaric is in order, it's just never worth it to stoop to that level.

That being said, should I ever run into him in the dark of night with no one around, all bets are off...

All the best to those who got shafted.  Unfortunate when those "Stand up people" turn out to be scum...
Every great legend has it's humble beginning.
Project 668:
1968 Dodge Charger (318 Car)
Projected Driveline:
383 with mild stroke
Carb intake w/Holley 750 VS

6-Speed Dodge Viper Transmission

Fully rebuilt Dana-60 w/Motive gears. 3.55 Posi, Yukon axles.

Finished in triple black. 

ETA: "Some velvet morning, when I'm straight..."

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

nvrbdn

that is the same place as a pick in chargers in the wild of the orange 3rd gen with the pickup behind it. didnt see the 2nd gen in those pic's.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Louisiana

HE'S AT IT AGAIN BUT NOW IN LOUISIANA!!  I've read all this a little too late. But I'm on DAT ASS - as we say down here. I hear me putting the screws to him is making him cry on his porch & his new wife is puking in the yard!!  And I've just started!! 

I must say others are helping ALOT but I'm getting all the credit/blame. He just doesn't know how many people dislike him. 

The IRS is involved as of today from what I hear.  I'll update this if anyone wants. I hope someone sees this.