DodgeCharger.com Forum
October 23, 2017, 11:42:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please remember: this is the place to discuss Chargers - NOT the place to discuss politics. Political posts will be locked or deleted at the Moderator's discretion.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register Chat  
Poll
Question: should  some,???one, anyone make wings and nose kits for darts???
tottally - 0 (0%)
yea - 0 (0%)
maybe - 0 (0%)
fur sure-dude - 0 (0%)
darters only - 0 (0%)
 none of  ABOVE,HAHAHA - 0 (0%)
 charger 4 DOORS, - 0 (0%)
none of above - 0 (0%)
hell why not - 0 (0%)
hello an hell  yes - 0 (0%)
poll has been hacked,lol - 0 (0%)
my poll my changes,ha ha - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dartona & pics of wing cars not factory base PLEASE POST PICS  (Read 58379 times)
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #250 on: December 26, 2014, 03:57:29 AM »

O-10  ON PROGRESS MY OWN BODY AN JOINTS ARE FIGHTING ALL THE WAY,BACK TO KNEE HINGE AN PAIN PILLS ..JUST A WING DREAM WAS FUN FOR AWHILE. THE WING AN NOSE IN THE LIVING ROOM STILL SPARK HOPES AN DREAMS THAT SOMEDAY SOMEHOW I MAY HAVE A WINGED TOY.

MAY BE MOVING TO NEVADA SEE IF DRYER AN WARMER HELPS MY BEAT UP OLD BODY. AN WINTER BLUES AN DEPRESSION I GET IN RAINY OLD OREGON.IF I MOVE WILL BEE SELLING ,LEAVING MANY OF MY CARS AN TRUCK PROGECTS BEHIND. HAVE A BROTHER IN PARRUMP WITH SHOP BIGGER THAN MY HOUSE AN GARAGE,HE WANTS ME TOO MOVE INTO??   WILL SEE PLAN TO GO DOWN TOO SEE IT SOON.   

3-4 GUYS SAID THEY KNOW FIBERGLASS AN WOOD HELP ON NOSE MODS ALL FELL THRU,SO FAR?

WELL IT WILL BEEE BETTTTTER NEXT CENTCURY???  DECKAID?Huh?   YEAR?Huh?  DJ  2thumbs
A383Wing
Old Timer

Old, Lost & Confuzed

« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2015, 09:59:53 PM »

wonder what the drag coefficient is on this one??

* FWFwFwdD.jpg (35.12 KB, 450x338 - viewed 645 times.)
Homerr
Old Timer

« Reply #252 on: July 20, 2015, 10:57:02 PM »

popcrn

djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #253 on: July 23, 2015, 03:18:59 AM »

pity
wonder what the drag coefficient is on this one??
2thumbs slap slap slap slap slap slap slap smilielol
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #254 on: July 23, 2015, 03:21:53 AM »

popcrn

popcrn popcrn popcrn popcrn 2thumbs 2thumbs scratchchin scratchchin shruggy shruggy shruggy shruggy scratchchin scratchchin scratchchin pity nana smilielol
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #255 on: August 17, 2015, 02:56:28 AM »

drool5  used the repo tona wing upright to set up layback an angals of the wing iam building on the topless dart, which will probably get a 68 dart nose an cut out rear wheel openings.

MY solid aluminum repo wing is on my 73 dart hardtop ,looks good . but need to modify an fast back the rear roof an window to get a great smooth look an flow. been measuring an looks like the  4 door charger rear roof an window may fit  an shorten dart roof an flow air better.  changing front fenders to fit my nose cone. using duster ,val stuff i have .wheel opening an inner area by head lite base easier to mod an work with. have no digital cam,got my brother to take some pixs but they did not get back to my putor.

well with luck i will get a built 360 this week for the dartona hardtop ,as a buddy is 440ing his 74 club cab short bed.  with help of pain pills an upset little lady next door have done lots of yard an car cleanup an work this summer. she was nice an asked me if all the cars out front were staying,few on my lawn..  hinted she would like to see less cars by end of the year,so i fenced off most of my front yard from her view... will finish back fence today between our yards.  will update  with pix if son in law keeps his word an gets here to take pix an post em...  ooh hes a new dad to my new granson so i understand.   latttter DJ   the DART JUNKIE an WING NUTTT 2thumbs cheers
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #256 on: November 20, 2015, 11:55:31 AM »

WELL  ON A RARE UP MODE TODAY ,ITS SUNNY AN THEY SAY FEW GOOD DAYS  THEN BACK TO RRRAIN IN OREGON..
     WILL take wing off my dart for the winter so cover will fit an less noticable to old nayber lady,now i do all her yard work to help an get her too not turn me in 9 rigs out front 3 on my lawn.fence an plants to block her view..maple tree roots had ruined lawn so whats a few car size dead spots,hahaha..
       got a track smart phone an new putor so hope too get some pix on here this yr.son inlaw was at sema show,sent pix of him an fooose an him an ass monkey guy,,i asked him wheere s the mopar pix,,he is a 64 falcon an gm guy.hes down to his 64 falcon he built as a teeen an building a 68 chevelle ss 396 an has a 67 GTO bout done to sell for 68 ss money..

take care an make it threw a winter an holiday crazy season...DJ 2thumbs cheers
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #257 on: November 30, 2016, 04:35:03 AM »

drool5  used the repo tona wing upright to set up layback an angals of the wing iam building on the topless dart, which will probably get a 68 dart nose an cut out rear wheel openings.

MY solid aluminum repo wing is on my 73 dart hardtop ,looks good . but need to modify an fast back the rear roof an window to get a great smooth look an flow. been measuring an looks like the  4 door charger rear roof an window may fit  an shorten dart roof an flow air better.  changing front fenders to fit my nose cone. using duster ,val stuff i have .wheel opening an inner area by head lite base easier to mod an work with. have no digital cam,got my brother to take some pixs but they did not get back to my putor.

well with luck i will get a built 360 this week for the dartona hardtop ,as a buddy is 440ing his 74 club cab short bed.  with help of pain pills an upset little lady next door have done lots of yard an car cleanup an work this summer. she was nice an asked me if all the cars out front were staying,few on my lawn..  hinted she would like to see less cars by end of the year,so i fenced off most of my front yard from her view... will finish back fence today between our yards.  will update  with pix if son in law keeps his word an gets here to take pix an post em...  ooh hes a new dad to my new granson so i understand.   latttter DJ   the DART JUNKIE an WING NUTTT 2thumbs cheers

djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #258 on: November 30, 2016, 04:35:24 AM »

O-10  ON PROGRESS MY OWN BODY AN JOINTS ARE FIGHTING ALL THE WAY,BACK TO KNEE HINGE AN PAIN PILLS ..JUST A WING DREAM WAS FUN FOR AWHILE. THE WING AN NOSE IN THE LIVING ROOM STILL SPARK HOPES AN DREAMS THAT SOMEDAY SOMEHOW I MAY HAVE A WINGED TOY.

MAY BE MOVING TO NEVADA SEE IF DRYER AN WARMER HELPS MY BEAT UP OLD BODY. AN WINTER BLUES AN DEPRESSION I GET IN RAINY OLD OREGON.IF I MOVE WILL BEE SELLING ,LEAVING MANY OF MY CARS AN TRUCK PROGECTS BEHIND. HAVE A BROTHER IN PARRUMP WITH SHOP BIGGER THAN MY HOUSE AN GARAGE,HE WANTS ME TOO MOVE INTO??   WILL SEE PLAN TO GO DOWN TOO SEE IT SOON.   

3-4 GUYS SAID THEY KNOW FIBERGLASS AN WOOD HELP ON NOSE MODS ALL FELL THRU,SO FAR?

WELL IT WILL BEEE BETTTTTER NEXT CENTCURY???  DECKAID?Huh?   YEAR?Huh?  DJ  2thumbs
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #259 on: December 24, 2016, 09:01:53 AM »

Season Greetings  an to a good New Year just ahead.

Not much progress on my Dart-tona this year.  My wing an flip gas cap are on an i made frame brackets, plans for mounting the nose.  Seem to get rash or reaction on hands if i handle the glass nose without gloves.

Well planning for the new year and thinning out some cars,an getting work done on others.

Heres to a better new year an some progress on cars and life ..    TAKE CARE OUT THERE... DJ   2thumbs

P.S. if you love working with fiberglass,drop bye.  18lbs bird is in the oven today....?  cheers
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #260 on: January 03, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »

Another Good  Old Boy , that loved many kinds an years of cars,has passed. My good friend an nayber, that we went on many car rides to shows an searches , passed new years day.He was early 80es an had a good out look an loved many years an makes of cars.
  Jess you will bee missed for alone time..   God Bless an keep your family an friends.           your car bud,DJ    
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2017, 07:28:07 PM »

popcrn cheers 2thumbs 2thumbs popcrn
djcarguy
Old Timer

« Reply #262 on: May 26, 2017, 08:32:52 PM »

ITS my Birthday??  58 aint that great,,,,,,,,,,,,yes i guess its better than other side of the grass??

did take my self for free mini pizza an out for mexi dinner,, may pay for that dinner tomorrow,HAHAHA,

Well took my daily car in an they got it running lots better so plan to hit the road,soon.  

Dartona project is still in the works i hope to get nose on it this summer.   Take care an have a safe weekend if ya driving out there...    latterer DJ   out west    popcrn popcrn popcrn Cheesy yesnod 2thumbs
JB400
Old Timer

« Reply #263 on: May 26, 2017, 09:04:35 PM »

Sounds like you had a good birthday.  Hope it's a good year for you. cheers

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: