News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pictures of us!!! New and improved (we hope)

Started by yellowcuda, July 19, 2005, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

what a bunch of mean mugs!  :eek2:
here's me at my 52nd b-day lunch,.. sorry but it's the best scowl i could manage..

Old Moparz

Brock, is that a cup of birthday tofu, or birthday mashed potatos?  :lol:

I think the most recent photo I have on the computer is from last August. I made sure to get tickets to a Yankee game so my daughter can get to see the old Yankee Stadium before it's gone. They beat the Royals that day with a football score, something like 19 to 6 if I recall. (My wife Mary, my daughter Kate, & myself)
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 19, 2009, 07:46:25 AMI think the most recent photo I have on the computer is from last August. I made sure to get tickets to a Yankee game so my daughter can get to see the old Yankee Stadium before it's gone. They beat the Royals that day with a football score, something like 19 to 6 if I recall. (My wife Mary, my daughter Kate, & myself)

Ya i'm gonna need a close up image of the woman just above your forehead there Bob..   :drool5:   :drool5:    :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69*F5*SE

moparstuart

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 19, 2009, 07:46:25 AM
Brock, is that a cup of birthday tofu, or birthday mashed potatos?  :lol:

I think the most recent photo I have on the computer is from last August. I made sure to get tickets to a Yankee game so my daughter can get to see the old Yankee Stadium before it's gone. They beat the Royals that day with a football score, something like 19 to 6 if I recall. (My wife Mary, my daughter Kate, & myself)
why you gotta remember the score and kick me and my royals in the  :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :nutkick: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikepmcs

Quote from: Old Moparz on May 19, 2009, 07:46:25 AM
I made sure to get tickets to a Yankee game so my daughter can get to see the old Yankee Stadium before it's gone.

I knew I liked you for a reason!  Go Yanks!!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

TUFCAT

Manfred, you look like Hurley from LOST. Can you give me a tip on the winning lotto numbers?

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 20, 2009, 01:55:26 PM
Manfred, you look like Hurley from LOST. Can you give me a tip on the winning lotto numbers?

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Manfred318

:o Wow I do. Maybe theres something my parents didnt tell me :scratchchin:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Foreman72

u got a red camaro amongst those mopars  :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

TUFCAT

Tufcat enjoying an adult beverage on a limo bus three weeks ago.  :cheers:

TUFCAT

Later on, TUFCAT puts the moves on stranger ---after a few more adult beverages.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 22, 2009, 01:11:08 PM
Later, TUFCAT puts the moves on stranger ---after a few more adult beverages.  :2thumbs:
wow sharp dressed man   :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 22, 2009, 01:11:08 PM
Later, TUFCAT puts the moves on stranger ---after a few more adult beverages.  :2thumbs:

You two are a perfect match :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 22, 2009, 01:09:58 PM
Tufcat enjoying an adult beverage on a limo bus three weeks ago.  :cheers:

Mrs. Tufcat drinking the Diet Coke because she has to drive home a drunk kitty later that night.  ?  ?? :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TUFCAT

Nope.....that's not wifey. Athough, Mrs. Tufcat was another non drinking spouse because she's pregnant with a kitty. :cheers:

(....she was pole dancing at the back of the bus for extra money) LOL  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

mikesbbody

wow sharp dressed man   :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:
[/quote]

Agreed, A very share dresser  :2thumbs:

bull

My allergies started acting up yesterday, and then I got a real bad headache...

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 22, 2009, 05:01:17 PM
Nope.....that's not wifey. Athough, Mrs. Tufcat was another non drinking spouse because she's pregnant with a kitty. :cheers:

(....she was pole dancing at the back of the bus for extra money) LOL  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
congrad's on the upcoming litter

Manfred318

:bump:
Figgered Id give it a bump. Lets see your ugly mugs.
Heres the latest of myself. I have to say I dont really care for thew bald chin. I feel nekked.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

ChgrSteve67

The wife and I in San Francisco   :cheers:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic