News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

best vendor for amd skins

Started by c00nhunterjoe, May 18, 2011, 07:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c00nhunterjoe

Looking for the best price with shipping on a pair of amd 1\4 skins. Where did you guys buy yours? My patch turned out......... well not to my liking so I am going to replace them.

green69rt

I've used several and my favortite is Jeff at 521 Restorations.

http://www.521restorations.com

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Lennard

Same here, I bought a sh*tload of AMD parts from Jeff for the best prices I could find out there.

jaak

Another vote for Jeff  :yesnod:
Also email him and tell him you are a member here and he will give you a discount, don't go by his website pricing, email him, tell him you are a member and he will send you a lower price.

Jason

elitecustombody

Still looking? PM me year,zip,residence or business, I'll give you a quote

AMD-Auto Metal Direct  Distributor, email me for all your shetmetal needs

Stefan

Lennard

Quote from: elitecustombody on May 19, 2011, 11:11:38 PM

I PMed you twice for a quote on a '69 Charger AMD battery tray and parts and you never got back to me. :Twocents:

FLG

Quote from: Lennard on May 20, 2011, 02:11:50 AM

I PMed you twice for a quote on a '69 Charger AMD battery tray and parts and you never got back to me. :Twocents:

Id say he probably just missed it, ive asked Stefan for a few quotes so i know what im going to need when im ready to order and he got back to me.

BTW, i got quotes from just about everyone...Stefan has the BEST prices  :2thumbs:

Lennard

::) He replied to me that he would get back to me with his prices but never did so I asked Jeff the same thing and got an answer 10 minutes later so I spend my $2500 at 521 restorations and got great service all the way. So when ever a forum member asks for advice, I will recommend Jeff.

Patronus

I've seen Jeff's cars. Out of respect I wont post pics, but believe it, he uses everything he sells. For me its the best, if I need something I just drive 45 and go get it.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

elitecustombody

Quote from: FLG on May 20, 2011, 03:14:30 AM
Quote from: Lennard on May 20, 2011, 02:11:50 AM

Id say he probably just missed it, ive asked Stefan for a few quotes so i know what im going to need when im ready to order and he got back to me.

BTW, i got quotes from just about everyone...Stefan has the BEST prices  :2thumbs:

Thank you, sir :cheers:

Stefan

elitecustombody

Quote from: Lennard on May 20, 2011, 01:19:32 PM
::) He replied to me that he would get back to me with his prices but never did so I asked Jeff the same thing and got an answer 10 minutes later so I spend my $2500 at 521 restorations and got great service all the way. So when ever a forum member asks for advice, I will recommend Jeff.

I can't spend all day on internet and check my PM's from a dozen of different forums and my email messages .If I forgot or missed your message,I'm sorry.There is a phone number you could have used to call.You know, my contact info is listed on AMD website as well.   

Stefan

AdamMopar

I've bought from Stefan a couple of times now and have been very happy.  I will be ordering from him again.

Adam