News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aero Cars at the Brickyard 400, July 29-31 2011 - Registration Form Posted

Started by Aero426, June 06, 2011, 02:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: 440mop on June 07, 2011, 04:17:47 AM
At least you're on the same Continent Troy   :brickwall:

You got me on that one...........   :eek2:

Anyone in the South wanna go 1/2'ees with me?  ;D

Regardless if I can go or not, Doug, that's awesome you were able to pull this off... Maybe you can rub some of your magic off on me and I can sweet-talk Texas Motor Speedway..
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

3--Daytona

Doug,,,,, Sounds like one hell of big weekend. Count me in. Parkinson,old age,$4.oo fuel is begining to get my attention.  If I could get kids an grant son's to help a little.------might try to bring two cars.    I may be a little excited here.

hemi68charger

Doug... You mentioned passes... Would that be just pit passes or would that be that and tickets to the race? And if so, would it be one or a least two per vehicle? If I can work with someone around here, I'd like to let them know everything we're lucky enough to get....
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Aero426

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 07, 2011, 08:45:54 AM
Doug... You mentioned passes... Would that be just pit passes or would that be that and tickets to the race? And if so, would it be one or a least two per vehicle? If I can work with someone around here, I'd like to let them know everything we're lucky enough to get....

What is included is a weekend admission to the grounds and grandstand tickets to the race on Sunday.   I will need to get a list of people attending with your show car.   So driver and passenger will be covered.  I will confirm if you will need to order any tickets over and above that.    Pit passes are not included.   

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 06, 2011, 10:58:36 PM
Car is still in a bazzillion primered pieces, so I'm out... :brickwall:

Sounds like a great time though.... :2thumbs:

...Maybe if I stand out on the side of interstate 70 with my thumb up in the air and my

DSAC/Talladega T-shirt on, I can catch a winged ride  :scratchchin:
i'll look for you    :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopurr

Hey to you guys going across I70.....I am guessing that you will be traveling through IL on Thurs. sometime......I may be on my own traveling to get the Daytona There for Friday (Brent may have to work) so would really like to travel from Effingham on east with some others going through.

Sherri

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on June 07, 2011, 10:25:13 AM
Hey to you guys going across I70.....I am guessing that you will be traveling through IL on Thurs. sometime......I may be on my own traveling to get the Daytona There for Friday (Brent may have to work) so would really like to travel from Effingham on east with some others going through.

Sherri
not sure what day we are coming thru ,but will keep in touch

Mopurr

Thanks Stuart......I don't mind the drive distance wise but since I am going to drive the Daytona over, I just don't want to drive that far alone

Mopurr

And Stuart, Larry Peterson is going to be coming too, so you guys might check with him to see if he wants to travel across with y'all.

RECHRGD

It's looking like we're going to be trailering RECHRGD from Wa. State.  They are allowing a small number of non-wing cars to join the festivities.  Would love to join up somewhere along the way.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

scotts

I sure my father would be intrested in coming down that event.Just an hour away for us. Let me know on how to get tickets and in to the show.Thanks Scott

Rat Exterminator

Doug, I'm in, this is going to be really cool. Thanks for putting it together. I'll bring the Superbird down. Are Charger 500's in too or just wing cars?  Was just there for time trials a couple weeks ago. Very cool place, so much tradition. this is a once in a lifetime thing for sure. Greg

WINGR

Hi Doug, that sounds like a great deal Doug and I an pretty sure that I will be on board fo this.

Thanks,

Steve

Aero426

Quote from: Rat Exterminator on June 07, 2011, 09:25:57 PM
Doug, I'm in, this is going to be really cool. Thanks for putting it together. I'll bring the Superbird down. Are Charger 500's in too or just wing cars?  Was just there for time trials a couple weeks ago. Very cool place, so much tradition. this is a once in a lifetime thing for sure. Greg

Yes, 500's are welcome to participate.

Aero426

Quote from: Rat Exterminator on June 07, 2011, 09:25:57 PM
Doug, I'm in, this is going to be really cool. Thanks for putting it together. I'll bring the Superbird down. Are Charger 500's in too or just wing cars?  Was just there for time trials a couple weeks ago. Very cool place, so much tradition. this is a once in a lifetime thing for sure. Greg

The Speedway is very history conscious.    I was there the day before the 500 for the memorabilia show.   Being the 100th Anniversary, the atmosphere that weekend was electric.   Glad to hear you will make it.

25 cars are committed so far.

Aero426

**************** HOTEL INFORMATION ******************

We have twenty rooms at the Wingate by Wyndham Airport Indianapolis.   This is about ten minutes from the Speedway.  The rate is $99 per night.    Phone 317-243-8310.   Mention the "Aero Warriors" block to get the special rate.   Liz is our contact at the hotel should there be any issues.    The rooms are a mix of doubles and not.   The rooms include a fridge and microwave, and the place has an indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center.   Rig parking will be handled at a Sams Club which is next door.

These rooms are going to go fairly fast.  As these fill up, we will ask for more, or if we need a second location we will go that route.   If you have any difficulty getting a room, please let me know.

Hotel address is 5797 Rockville Rd, Indpls, 46224

70Sbird

Scott Faulkner

hemi68charger

Quote from: 70Sbird on June 08, 2011, 10:58:48 AM
I'm in, just made my hotel reservation!
:icon_smile_big:

Me too,,, hate to say it, but just in case.......  Maybe I can get a Troy-Trade rate?
Troy

RECHRGD

I'm booked too!  Now I just need to figure out what to do with the dog.....
13.53 @ 105.32

Mopurr

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

Mopurr

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi68charger on June 08, 2011, 11:33:41 AM
Quote from: 70Sbird on June 08, 2011, 10:58:48 AM
I'm in, just made my hotel reservation!
:icon_smile_big:

Me too,,, hate to say it, but just in case.......  Maybe I can get a Troy-Trade rate?
troys in   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: RECHRGD on June 07, 2011, 12:52:51 PM
It's looking like we're going to be trailering RECHRGD from Wa. State.  They are allowing a small number of non-wing cars to join the festivities.  Would love to join up somewhere along the way.   Bob
caravan starts in kansas city    :icon_smile_big:

RECHRGD

Quote from: moparstuart on June 08, 2011, 01:44:01 PM
Quote from: RECHRGD on June 07, 2011, 12:52:51 PM
caravan starts in kansas city    :icon_smile_big:

Hope I'm not the only one trailering.  Or maybe we could leave the truck and trailer in Omaha at my daughter's house.  We'll see.......The AC in the truck sure is nice! :yesnod:
13.53 @ 105.32