News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2011 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals - Group Meeting 1:00 Saturday

Started by TUFCAT, June 21, 2011, 08:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Who's going this year?

Troy is paying for us to have a club tent again this year. We had a great time last year thanks to Kamcuda and a lot of other members who helped coordinate the BBQ picnic lunch. We probably can't do a group lunch due to the planning involved, but we can still enjoy a nice place to eat, drink, and be merry in the shade.  :2thumbs:  ...of course, we need that all important group picture.  :nixon:

Here are some other threads to bring you up to date for 2011.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,81945.msg920761.html#msg920761 (Quality Inn rooms)
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,69853.msg920332.html#msg920332 (2010 thread w/2011 update)
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82005.0.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82004.0.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,79222.0.html

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

71ChallengeHer

Shelby and I will be there.  :2thumbs:  I have no problem making something for the lunch this year. Just let me know. Plus , I've been getting beverage samples .  :cheers:

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

BananaDan

*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Tilar

I'm planning on being there. Got the room reserved.  I'm game either way as far as a meal at the tent or anywhere else for that matter. I can bring something if needed.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Ill swing by sometime as well....so much to do, the time flies when you're baking in the sun & all schedules get forgotten!  Well that & the beer ;)

:cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

resq302

Not able to do it this year due to a long show the following week and with little to no vacation time left.  Hopefully next year.  Still trying to organize another dodgecharger.com bbq like we had last year for everyone though.   :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

TUFCAT

Quote from: resq302 on June 22, 2011, 06:13:12 AM
Not able to do it this year due to a long show the following week and with little to no vacation time left.  Hopefully next year.  Still trying to organize another dodgecharger.com bbq like we had last year for everyone though.   :2thumbs:

No sno-cones this year? :shruggy:  We'll definately miss you (and the sno cone machine) Brian. :yesnod:

bill440rt

I'll be there as well.
Keep us posted on the group photo opp.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

resq302

Yeh, sorry.  No snow cones this year unless you go to the National Chrysler Products Club show the week after Carlisle in Lahaska, PA.  Cant really afford two long weekend shows let alone be away from the family for that long two weekends in a row.  Maybe next year Carlisle will be a possibility. :2thumbs:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

kokxville

We be there,arriving on saturday morning  :2thumbs:
Last year was great :yesnod:

John The Netherlands
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TUFCAT

I'll be at the fairgrounds early Friday morning.

I'm looking forward to meeting fellow DC.com members at the Quality Inn on Friday and Saturday. :2thumbs:

No Coronet ... I'm flying into Harrisburg.

bakerhillpins

The boys and I will be there, daughter is still deciding. Doing the same as last year, driving down early Friday morning and arriving at the QI around noon. Can bring some food to the tent for a bbq thing.

I know the boys will miss the snow cone machine this year. Hopefully next year Brian.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

resq302

I know.  Sad thing is my wife just got me a new "retro" 50s style snow cone maker that is a metallic red kinda like my charger.  Oh well, at least I will have something to look forward to next year. :2thumbs:
Brian

kamkuda

Last year was great, Met some awesome people

I don't think that I will be able to make it this year.  Such a busy year

Have fun  :cheers:

Rob

NHCharger

My Dad and I should be arriving around noon on Thursday. If we can't do a cook out, maybe a quick get together at noon on Saturday for the annual group pic.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: kamkuda on June 23, 2011, 06:06:53 PM

Rob

Wait you're not coming to Carlisle at all Rob?  Who's gonna hold Ron's hand?   :faint:  :misbehaving:

;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

kamkuda

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 24, 2011, 05:31:03 AM

Rob

Wait you're not coming to Carlisle at all Rob?  Who's gonna hold Ron's hand?   :faint:  :misbehaving:

;)

Thats true.  Someone will need to tuck him into bed at night too  :icon_smile_cool:

69rtse4spd

Well my plans have changed for the Carlise meet, will not be able to make it. But will be on my way to N.Y. to visit my sister, she is doing fine after her operation. Will be there on Sat., think I will pick up my Passon overdrive gears set. Need to call them & make sure they have them in stock, so where will the tent be located at, would like to meet some of you great & all knowing people.  :2thumbs:.

kokxville

Quote from: kamkuda on June 24, 2011, 06:43:45 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 24, 2011, 05:31:03 AM

Rob

;)

Thats true.  Someone will need to tuck him into bed at night too  :icon_smile_cool:
So,that means you are coming  :D.
1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

72chargerSE

I'll be there this year too! With my brother Tufcat and our dad Igor.....flying in this year to Harrisburg. Flying is nice, but I will miss the drive...some of the most beautiful countryside is in Pennsylvania!

See you all there!

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 72chargerSE on June 25, 2011, 02:16:02 PM
I'll be there this year too! With my brother Tufcat and our dad Igor.....flying in this year to Harrisburg. Flying is nice, but I will miss the drive...some of the most beautiful countryside is in Pennsylvania!

See you all there!
Mike, See you there. Shelby wants to know if you guys are doing the " List" this year.  :rofl: :rofl: