News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone else miss Baywatch

Started by xpbprox, July 25, 2011, 12:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpbprox

I know I miss Carmen and Pamela

I think they should remake it and also play reruns on tbs or something

DrHemi

1938 Packard 120
1957 Studebaker Silver Hawk
1963 Ford Fairlane 500
1964 Ford Fairlane 500 (RIP due to code enforcement)
1970 Dodge Charger 500
1972 MG Midget
1987 Maserati BiTurbo Si

BananaDan

Oh yeah. 

BTW, the kid from that show, Cody I think his name was?  He's on this season's celebrity rehab show on VH1.  I don't know that he qualifies as a celebrity anymore...   :shruggy:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Kern Dog

Darkman

As long as they don't bring back the Hoff  :icon_smile_big:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

gtx6970

Onlycthing I miss is the s l o w motion camera work

xpbprox

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on July 25, 2011, 02:17:16 AM
What is a REREND ?
haha sorry meant reruns, I posted this from my iphone and it messed me up.

Black Charger

Kern Dog

I thought you may have meant REAR end!!

Kern Dog

Hey..... the poster left out the token FLAT chested smart one!

moparstuart

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on July 25, 2011, 12:10:51 PM
Alexandra Paul   the chic from christine  
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Kern Dog

Great idea.... cut your hair short too to make yourself look even MORE like a teenage boy.

Cooter

Well, I'm no "Brad pitt" so I ain't a throwin' rocks at Alexandra Paul...She's still hot, but is one dem fruity Enviromental freak, tree huggers...

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

xpbprox

Quote from: moparstuart on July 25, 2011, 12:25:19 PM
Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on July 25, 2011, 12:10:51 PM
Alexandra Paul   the chic from christine  
She kind of looks like Hillary swank did in that movie where she played a girl pretending to he a boy. Really dumb movie but someone was watching it on and by the time I actually figured out it was Hillary swank I was like wtf

Nacho-RT74

actually preffer Erika Eleniak than Pamela.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

resq302

ah yes, Babewatch.  That was a nice show.  Gave me a lot of neck pain though, you know, the up and down movement.    :smilielol:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

BrianShaughnessy

I watched it once in awhile...  not a big deal.   Liked the scenery but it wasn't exactly emmy winning writing or anything.   They could have had the Hoff and Hobie eaten by sharks for all I cared tho  :icon_smile_big:

Some of the babes were hotter than others...   but time / surgury /  coke habits haven't been kind to some of the girls.  Mamm...  err   memories ... yeah that's it  :drool5:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Kern Dog

Quote from: Cooter on July 25, 2011, 06:12:56 PM
Well, I'm no "Brad pitt" so I ain't a throwin' rocks at Alexandra Paul...She's still hot, but is one dem fruity Enviromental freak, tree huggers...

That "Christine" group photo:
The front row has 2 guys... can that REALLY be Kieth Gordon on the left?!!  The right must be his pal Dennis.
back row, far right... Buddy Reperton, the John Travolta look-a-like that got run down by Burning Christine. Who are the other 2 guys? The Q tip looking man...?? What about the other guy?

1BAD68

I think the guy on the upper left is the guy that made the movie, John carpenter?

Kern Dog

You are right. He looks like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!

Charger_Fan

My favorite was Erica. Out of all of them, she always seems to the the most genuine, the most "herself". 

I spoke with her one day for a couple minutes years ago, at a "meet the cast of Chasers" thing in San Deigo around '93 ~ '94? I happened to be in the right place & time. She was really gorgeous that day, and I was a complete stuttering mess...as expected. :lol:  There's no way she'd remember me, but damn, I will never forget her. ;D 
I walked away with an autographed pic, which mysteriously vanished one day soon after. :rotz: Screwy women...like that was something to be jealous of? :image_294343:  ;) Oh well.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Kern Dog

I agree with Erika appearing to be one of the few "genuine" actresses from the show. The others , while certainly attractive, also looked VERY high maintenance. Too much make up and surgery for my tastes.

Nacho-RT74

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html