News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona Project - Blue One - update

Started by Daytona Guy, August 22, 2011, 08:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCMille

Car looks outstanding Dane, congrats!

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

472 R/T SE

Not criticizing or critiquing sir but you mention the picture on the (right) pertaining to the fender scoops, shouldn't it say picture on the (left)?  Idk, maybe you planned on moving the fender scoop pic to the right of the paragraph?

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Daytona Guy

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 15, 2013, 12:01:47 AM

Not criticizing or critiquing sir but you mention the picture on the (right) pertaining to the fender scoops, shouldn't it say picture on the (left)?  Idk, maybe you planned on moving the fender scoop pic to the right of the paragraph?

Good observation - I caught it and fixed it :)

Daytona Guy

My final cut...

The bottom poster (the are 20"X30) I also made into 4"x6" and I set them out for kids to take, or even adults, at the shows I am in.

triple_green

when is the unveiling of this latest Daneclona? :yesnod:
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Daytona Guy

Not sure, depending on the weather. My son and I want to show both Daytonas at the muscle Beach Cruise on June 15th in Seaside OR, but it always rains. this is where we will show both the blue and yellow one together before I sell the yellow one. we are trying to find a show before then to.

Dane

triple_green

nice. I have attended that show/cruise for the last 3 years, but will not be there this year, due to a family wedding. But it does always rain...good luck!
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Daytona Guy

I got a good laugh. My wife was joking on FB about the fact that I have 3 Mopars and one wife. I responded by saying I'm a Moparygamist :)

Dane

Daytona Guy

Had both out for the day for the first time.

Indygenerallee

Outstanding DANE!!! They look great together but your new blue one is definately the better looking of the two!! with the shaved sidemarkers and flush nosecone looks much better imo than the stock variety!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

A383Wing

Quote from: Daytona Guy on May 25, 2013, 01:11:17 AM
I got a good laugh. My wife was joking on FB about the fact that I have 3 Mopars and one wife. I responded by saying I'm a Moparygamist :)

Dane

you could have responded by saying "I could have had 3 wives and one Mopar"

Bryan  (I think yellow one is better)

Daytona Guy

Quote from: Indygenerallee on May 25, 2013, 10:31:47 PM
Outstanding DANE!!! They look great together but your new blue one is definately the better looking of the two!! with the shaved sidemarkers and flush nosecone looks much better imo than the stock variety!!

Thank you!

I want to post a thread for all Daytona Clones from this forum. Finding links to peoples car(s) is very difficult. They should have a place to go on this forum where each member, by name, can display their car(s). I did a thread awhile back, "Daytona clones from around the world", but this new thread will be just DC members.

Dane

Daytona Guy

Quote from: A383Wing on May 25, 2013, 10:37:42 PM
Quote from: Daytona Guy on May 25, 2013, 01:11:17 AM

Dane

you could have responded by saying "I could have had 3 wives and one Mopar"

Bryan  (I think yellow one is better)

I do like them both equally :) One guy (dumb) walks up to the cars and looks inside and says, "the yellow one is better and faster, it has a four speed". I guess he does not know the difference between an auto console, and auto on the column, daaah. If he only knew :)

Bob T

Outstanding indeed!
I followed my mates Daytona down the motorway and could'nt believe how many people did a double take at the wing and snount and instantly got their cameras out, I can imagine the reaction with Blue and Yellow wings  :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Fred

Quote from: Bob T on May 26, 2013, 01:30:35 AM
Outstanding indeed!
I followed my mates Daytona down the motorway and could'nt believe how many people did a double take at the wing and snount and instantly got their cameras out, I can imagine the reaction with Blue and Yellow wings  :icon_smile_big:

:yesnod:   outstanding indeed.  :2thumbs:

Daytona Guy

Fred

Not only seeing but also hearing those cars out on the road is just crazy beautiful.  :2thumbs:  Loved it.

But only this one was available for viewing............
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=586423698054517

Fred

Thoroughly enjoyed them Thankyou.  :2thumbs:

djcarguy

WOW BOTH LOOKING GREAT ,there awesum an the blue one is fast growing on me,so both my favorites now. any family you can sell yellow one too ,to keep it in the family??  they look so great together shame to seperate them.

glad i got to meet ya and see yellow one few times an hope to see that awesun new blue one this summer?? will ya bee down to welbys or at woodburn??

great job they are great,take and enjoy them.  latter DJ :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers:

Daytona Guy

Might take them both to "Function in Junction City".

Dane