News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1966 Plymouth Fury III Dash

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, December 23, 2011, 09:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

Does any one know if the 1965 and 66 Fury have the same dash? Is there any difference in the sport, fury, VIP, Fury III or base model dash? I'm try to order a dash mat for my 66 Fury III. From what I have seen on the Google pics they look the same. When I try and order one for a 66 They don't have it but they have them for a 65? Thanks
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

mopar6672

As far as I know the dash pads and shells are the same. The only visible difference I noted when searching for parts for my '66 Sport Fury convertible are the bezels.

Nacho-RT74

on your other thread ( introducing the new Mopar into your garage ) I posted couple of places where are parting out some Furys ( I posted due the Hood ). Maybe you can get there what you need of the dash
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

mopar6672

Thanks for the information but I found very nice used and NOS pieces. Besides I may sell the whole project before I get to the point of installing these pieces because my '72 Charger is absorbing all of my time.

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on December 28, 2011, 10:41:17 AM
on your other thread ( introducing the new Mopar into your garage ) I posted couple of places where are parting out some Furys ( I posted due the Hood ). Maybe you can get there what you need of the dash

Thanks for that info. As far as the hood I am going to put the hood scoop back on it. I found a local company that made me a nice dash cover for it. Every dash cover place didn't have a pattern for a 66 Fury but had them for 65 and 67 so they used the 65 pattern.  :2thumbs:
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!