News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

*UPDATE* Identified as Appliance wheels, thanks

Started by Mopar Nut, August 27, 2012, 01:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

UFO

Chryco Psycho

Cheap Appliance 5 spoke wheels , I had them on my car for about 1/2 hr  when I bought it .

Mopar Nut

That explains it, when I bought the car, the guy said they were American Racing. These are cheap, glad to here American Racing would not sell low quality crap. There's a guy wanting to buy them if I could find a another center cap.

Thanks.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

John_Kunkel

Guys who didn't want to spend the money for Cragars would often settle for the Appliance look-alikes. Here's a set on my old '53 Stude.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: John_Kunkel on August 29, 2012, 02:11:40 PM
Guys who didn't want to spend the money for Cragars would often settle for the Appliance look-alikes. Here's a set on my old '53 Stude.
John, that '53 Stude looks nice, gotta love that front end. Your wheels sure look better than mine.