News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee Monster Trucks?

Started by TruckDriver, September 04, 2012, 03:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ghoste

Don't think I've seen that one but there is a 4X4 one that seems to come up here every so often.  I think it even belongs to a member here.

Indygenerallee

That's funny that was brought up I just watched a video of a truck coming into the stand area at a monster truck show this past weekend in Oregon and when they are talking to the event organizer you can see that one General Lee monster truck driving around in the background!  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Indygenerallee on September 04, 2012, 09:05:32 AM
That's funny that was brought up I just watched a video of a truck coming into the stand area at a monster truck show this past weekend in Oregon and when they are talking to the event organizer you can see that one General Lee monster truck driving around in the background!  :lol:

:lol: Thats what made me Google it. I saw that too
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P