News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz Daytona ***NEW PICTURES ADDED*** 4 UNCLE FESTER

Started by moparstuart, December 07, 2012, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona Guy

Quote from: moparstuart on December 10, 2012, 09:28:32 PM
:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

I think they brought that body line too far forward - it begins to smooth out a little sooner before it reaches the front.

This car is only an hour away, hopefully get too see it soon.

Dane

r4daytona

Dane, I'm sure you could call him and stop up(or down).  He loved your car and skills. I'm sure you'd be welcomed. I've been talking with Mark alot, he's listened to the feedback and it soulnds like Season II is going to be really nice. Yes, they are still a bit crazy and sarcastic, but good guys.

GYC Undertaker

Hey guys...I just went out and looked at the style line. The lighting has made it a little more pronounced but it is there for sure. If anyone has a good picture of an NOS 70 Charger fender that might show the fade away, I'd love to see it. At this point it's easy to flatten that area out to simulate the factory line fade. Thanks for everyone's help! ~Mark   

Daytona R/T SE

The Daytonas new on the transport had the body line run all the way to the front.

And so does my clone.

Mytur Binsdirti

WINGIN IT

I think John's ( the first Y2 car in the previous) post is the best representation as it appears in person.
I got a chance to look at the car in person a few weeks ago, and we discussed that body line.
It's very subtle as it reaches the front of the car.

Daytona R/T SE

Day one.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Daytona R/T SE

Mytur Binsdirti

moparstuart

SEASON II PREMIERE ANNOUNCEMENT: Graveyard Carz Season II premieres January 8, 2013 at 9:00pm EST. All 13-One hour episodes will run without interruption every Tuesday after that. Be sure to visit the Velocity FB page and "like" them to show your support and keep up with all of the announcements. ~Mark

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 13, 2012, 06:53:56 AM
Isn't that curious.  :shruggy:

Splain Mytur. You confused bout something?
The Day 1 pic?

bakerhillpins

Quote from: moparstuart on December 13, 2012, 07:35:41 AM
SEASON II PREMIERE ANNOUNCEMENT: Graveyard Carz Season II premieres January 8, 2013 at 9:00pm EST. All 13-One hour episodes will run without interruption every Tuesday after that. Be sure to visit the Velocity FB page and "like" them to show your support and keep up with all of the announcements. ~Mark

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: WINGIN IT on December 13, 2012, 09:08:10 AM
Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 13, 2012, 06:53:56 AM
Isn't that curious.  :shruggy:

Splain Mytur. You confused bout something?
The Day 1 pic?

Yeah, the sharp body line on the front fender going all the way to the nose cone. It's really pronounced on the b/w photo & the line appears to fade out on the pictures I posted.

nvrbdn

i really think it has a lot to do with color/sun angle/shade. but it does show that it was there.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

WINGIN IT

Yeah, agreed, all play a part.
It didn't look that pronounced on John's car, but again , I wasnt' looking at a Day 1 car.
Wasn't there an unrestored Daytona at MCACN ?  Any have a side pic of this car?
Or was it already posted ?

moparstuart

Season II promo video   FANTASTIC 

http://vimeo.com/55541148

WINGIN IT

moparstuart

moparstuart

cool challenger commercial they made

http://vimeo.com/55488844

StoneCold

djcarguy

Anyone have Comcast ???? know if velocity an what channel # tooooo look for too find new season????

only way right now for me toosee it is at poorhouse tavern ,,in springfield,,,they have comcast????

info helpful an thanks in advance,thanks saw 1st season on Fox was only 3 or 4 shows and  Mark an show is made down the street 20 blocks.   :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: djcarguy on January 04, 2013, 12:10:20 PM
     Anyone have Comcast ???? know if velocity an what channel # tooooo look for too find new season????

only way right now for me toosee it is at poorhouse tavern ,,in springfield,,,they have comcast????

info helpful an thanks in advance,thanks saw 1st season on Fox was only 3 or 4 shows and  Mark an show is made down the street 20 blocks.   :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
google says HD channel 225 on comcast

new season starts up tuesday the 8th 

will they find the cowl panel for the daytona    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :icon_smile_big:

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701