News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard carz Daytona ***NEW PICTURES ADDED*** 4 UNCLE FESTER

Started by moparstuart, December 07, 2012, 12:42:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Looks good, but I'm not one for glorifying it in a rolling, lighted trophy case. :Twocents:  Doing that in your own garage, different story.

Aero426

nvrbdn

pretty freaking cool trailer. a car that is driven, but also gets some comfort treatment. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Dave Kanofsky

Is there a story behind the missing C-pillar Charger emblems?
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

ACUDANUT

Cool trailer, how much does that thing weigh ?

r4daytona

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on November 07, 2013, 01:33:09 PM
Is there a story behind the missing C-pillar Charger emblems?
Just one of those things that they just didn't get to yet, like the front wheel opening moulding.  Just a bunch of little things that will get taken care of.  I just wanted it in a driveable state so it would essentially be "done" in season three.  Now I know someone is just going to have to chime in with some kind of smart remark about lying on the show saying it's "done" when there's still some small things to do.

Anyway, that trailer is really cool.  I'd sleep in the damn thing if I had one for shows.  ALOT better than the tent I slept in at the Nats one year in the rain. 

Here's a couple pics.  One is me,(hot bald guy in the middle-thats for any hot single women reading this) Derrick on the left (a behind the scenes guy you'll probably see more of - awesome guy) and the big guy is Bill Goldberg - really nice guy - had him sign the underside of my decklid.

The one with my and the guy behind my door is Ron from Legendary.  For a bigger guy he was pretty agile installing that interior.

nvrbdn

i would have loved to have met goldberg. he's a pretty cool guy. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ACUDANUT

Roids can make anyone look good. :D

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on November 07, 2013, 03:30:32 PM
i would have loved to have met goldberg. he's a pretty cool guy. :yesnod:
I met him up here in Twain Harte when they were filming a Bull Run episode, he's a cool dude, I talked to him about his days with Atlanta Falcons too, a car & a football guy, you got to love that, I thought he was allot bigger thou...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

hemi*guy

An absolute gem, nice!! :cheers: :2thumbs:

Nwcharger

Looks great. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Glad to see another daytona restored. It was nice to meet you at you at woodburn dragstrip this summer. Never got a chance to see your car in person finished but I did see it in primer last time I went down there. It will be cool to watch the restore on tv.
1969 coronet wagon

ACUDANUT

pettybird

Quote from: Budnicks on November 07, 2013, 04:33:08 PM
I thought he was allot bigger thou...

ha I thought the same thing.  I'm 6'3" and was like, 'oh hai' looking down on him.  cool guy though

held1823

Quote from: pettybird on November 08, 2013, 12:28:22 PM
I'm 6'3"

so they DO stack it that high...

(figured my 1,000th post should be memorable)
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

pettybird

Quote from: held1823 on November 08, 2013, 12:39:25 PM
Quote from: pettybird on November 08, 2013, 12:28:22 PM
I'm 6'3"

so they DO stack it that high...

(figured my 1,000th post should be memorable)

but I'm not even from Texas!

Mopar Nut

Those pictures of the car are priceless, can't wait for the show on it.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

djcarguy

Quote from: Aero426 on November 07, 2013, 12:20:13 PM
Looks great in there!

Hey guys went bye sunday nite ,take this pix add in more darkness an some fog it sure was a cool image.   just got home from drooling on the glass of the display trailer an talking too josh bout toms daytona an other new cars at graveyard cars shop.

well Tom it sure looks awesum ,even has afew tar balls from the burn outs. :drool5: :popcrn: :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

r4daytona

Hopefully this works.  Here is a short video I took of my car idling outside the shop before it went for it's first drive.  Nothing fancy, just me shooting some video so when I got home my friend could hear the motor.  Yes, there are a some things that aren't done yet so the people that don't like Mark or my car can take a chill pill.   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvPTmi-981Q

69_Charger_RT

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

hemi*guy

Almost there!!!  Looks great!! :cheers:

Guy

r4daytona

Thanks guys can't wait till the car is finally dialed in.  That was just a rough timing guess by sound!  Instrument Specialties did an awesome on the dash.  If I had to guess it's probably better than new.  If fact, it's the first car I've had with a clock that works!  Retro Radio did a complete radio conversion for me.  Mike was really cool because my radio had just a few small pits in near the dial and he decided to provide a perfect chrome piece for it.  Think I'm going to put a CD player in the glove box.