News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kern Dog

Quote from: Mopar Nut on November 05, 2017, 05:06:52 PM
That's kinky Greg.   :icon_smile_big:
I draw the line on anything butt related. I have my limits.

BDF

No TV  :o, no clue  ::), no worries  :icon_smile_big:
...maybe a little worried about you drawing lines on butts  :hah:

ACUDANUT

Mark Worman is nothing but a Buzzard Beak, DICK (on tv)
I would rather watch Phantom Works on Velocity.  Dan Short has a real passion and does not make an ass clown of himself.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 06, 2017, 03:25:30 PM
I would rather watch Phantom Works on Velocity.  Dan Short has a real passion and does not make an ass clown of himself.

I will agree that he has passion. But I think his need to cuss all the time makes an ass of him.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on November 06, 2017, 06:00:08 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 06, 2017, 03:25:30 PM

I will agree that he has passion. But I think his need to cuss all the time makes an ass of him.
:iagree: he is such a drama queen too.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

ACUDANUT

What if Phantom Works took over Graveyard cars.  That would please me very well.  :cheers:

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Charger-Bodie on November 06, 2017, 06:00:08 PM

Watched an episode yesterday and probably won't watch another one.   The way he treats customers and acts is why I won't watch anymore.   Granted it is probably "for the show", but the pessimistic attitude is getting old.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

chapel40

I enjoy the show just for the fact they show the cars and I can learn a few things. I'm also a mopar fan. Not everyone wants an original car and there is some good info on the show.
Don Chapel

AKcharger

I started watching it. If I'm bored, drunk and I fast forward though 85% of it its ok,  I guess.  :scratchchin:

John_Kunkel

The DVR and the FF button are your friends when viewing ANY TV.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Kern Dog

I knew that eventually we would agree on something. I'm an optimist by nature.

Back N Black

Quote from: Kern Dog on December 20, 2020, 07:47:03 PM
I knew that eventually we would agree on something. I'm an optimist by nature.

You so want John to be your friend.  :lol:

Kern Dog

Part of me keeps thinking that no matter the differences, people will have something in common besides being human.

AKcharger

HD you and John kill  me as you follow along and rib each other all over the board! :rofl:

Kern Dog

Some people are too serious and don't stop to laugh often enough.

John_Kunkel

And YOU know what makes me laugh.

ACUDANUT

Only one way to settle keyboard warriors.  The Ring. Ding, Ding. KD wins in the 1st round  :cheers: :cheers:

Kern Dog

Quote from: John_Kunkel on December 21, 2020, 02:51:22 PM
And YOU know what makes me laugh.
Pulling the wings off of flies?
Jerking off midgets for nickels?
Watching old people fall down in the snow?
:pity:

John_Kunkel

No, seeing the pic of you wearing your necklace.  :smilielol:

Kern Dog

If anything about me stirs homoerotic thoughts in YOU, that is your cross to bear.

John_Kunkel

Homophobic is the word you're looking for.

Kern Dog

No, I know what I wrote.
You can be a Homosexual and be aroused or be a closeted Homosexual and hate other Homosexuals.
If what I wear stirs up some repressed feelings that you thought you had well hidden from view, that is just too bad. I don't work at being a sexy guy, it just happens. I naturally put out a vibe that women like. Sometimes a guy like you gets the wrong impression. I'm not offended by it, I'm just not interested.

AKcharger

Nacho-RT74

I still don't get how they can show a car as ALLMOST DONE with this tail lights bulbs HUGE mistake... and is not the first time they make the same!

Small details like this says a lot of them. Sorry I can't stand this stuff. And is the easier!!!

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Kern Dog

That is a funny thing. I just learned about how the inner bulbs are a different type even after having my red car since 2000! You'd think a restoration shop would know long before me.