News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOWmeter

Started by Nacho-RT74, March 05, 2006, 09:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho-RT74

Hey guys... Is incredibly how my Charger gets a lot of WOWs riding at the street recently. Mostly are boys... damn, but is amazing how girls also stops and turn heads to see my car.

I'LLL INSTALL A WOWMETER counter gauge I think LOL.

I don't consider my car as a big show conditions winner and I think never will be because two reasons, one is an amateur resto and two, I like to use it as driver, but yes maybe a small local show stuff.

One of the latest WOWS was a guy from USA called Cash. He stopped the car he was at a gas station where I was checking a small overheating ( aparently damaged T-stat ) and was very surprised about the car.

Is really nice, even sometimes, trust me hen I say this, is tiresome, specially for some A*****E guys that thinks THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR.

Sure they know... specially when they are searching what car is even is labeled on deck lid, rallye stripe and C pillar, AND STILL CALL IT MAGNUM BECAUSE IS WHAT IT SAYS ON BULGE HOOD LOL.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

chrisII

lol   im constantly shocked when driving my 72 charger, wich is grey primer at how many looks it gets. will see if a plum crazy duster will do the same. i kinda doubt it, but it does have nice sounding pipes so it might.

KMPX2

Heck I was trailing home a 56 Desoto wagon the other night & it got alot of thumbs up on the freeway. It has a 330 HEMI in it & that is what I wanted

dkn1997

I have vanity plates that read "68chargr"  and almost everyone who sees the car says "what year it it?"

I might have to paint a giant 68 on the doors and my forehead from now on...
RECHRGED

RD

Quote from: dkn1997 on March 05, 2006, 11:02:57 PM
I have vanity plates that read "68chargr"  and almost everyone who sees the car says "what year it it?"

I might have to paint a giant 68 on the doors and my forehead from now on...

dont do that, they will just ask who drives car #68 in Nascar hehe

Snacho, sounds awesome!  keep that funky united states citizen away from your car! hehe
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander