News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best steel parts made.. ERIK NELSON

Started by graybo, December 30, 2013, 01:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

graybo

Just got my wind deflectors!!!!! Very nice. Stainless. Thanks Erik NELSON.   :2thumbs:

graybo

Just got my headlight doors from NELSON.  He took Janak FG doors and installed on his frames.  I am very pleased with his shipping, price and professionalism.  Here are some pics. I know they will work well.

graybo

More pics.

graybo

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?   I just started reading all the posts.  I really got some people pissed?  My intention was not to upset anyone but to merely show my appreciation for the quality parts I received from a real professional.   Some guy on this site even called me a jack ass for posting my opinion of the parts I recieved?   What is wrong with these people?  I am building a clone, and yes I am new to the WING CAR,  but i have been around Mopars since I was born. I have built more mopars myself than most of the people running there mouth have probably ever owned.  I cannot belive that the negative a holes on this site have no life, and all the time in the world to bitch about parts and people.  Time to get a life guys.   I have bought parts from Janak, Gregory, Jack M, Stinger, Nelson, and many more vendors/builders.  Some parts got sent back other I used... But I''m not gonna go on a site and rip someone just to do it.  If someone needs my honest opinion please call or email.  Thanks  Graybo 724-290-0362.  And If you still wanna call me a jack ass for refering quality parts....we could meet in person :flame:

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

graybo

Quote from: BigBlockSam on March 21, 2014, 04:45:45 PM
:cheers: :cheers: :popcrn: :popcrn:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

No more true words could have been written.  Thanks BBSAM!! ;)

daytonalo

Crabtree charger

Wow! I hope I don't fit into the jackass catagory being a new member and all, building my first of two wing cars. I need and look forward to the feedback you guys post. This will be my tenth post, noob. Now if I could only figure out how to load a picture without my wifes help I would be rockin. :METAL:

AKcharger

Quote from: graybo on March 21, 2014, 04:28:31 PM
... Some guy on this site even called me a jack ass for posting my opinion of the parts I recieved?   What is wrong with these people?

lol :rofl:...Sorry Graybo, we have the standard ratio of idiots here just like anywhere. We're glad you're here  :yesnod:  

To make up for the insulting people please look at the lady below

green69rt

I have to say that I have received some "sharp" comments on my posts.   I just chalk it up to the limitations of the posting system.   I've even had good advice from people that I respect but if I don't like it I don't follow it.   Other "comments" are just ignored, life's to short.  Don't let these kind of things scare you off.  Have fun and looks like you're making some progress....

gtx6970

Someone correct me if i am wrong but no one makes a steel Daytona nose that I am aware of,

'if there is pm me details.

I think I'm gonna need one

WINGMAN

My buddy (Panhead) makes steel noses, if you are vary nice he might make you one  :yesnod: (Wingman)  JR.
69 Daytona XX29L9B409032 , 02 Ram Cummins,

hemi68charger

Bringing this thread back from hibernation... Anyone know if Erik is still making aero parts? I just emailed him with the email address on this thread and it bounced back as undeliverable...  I have texted the number in the Daytona/Superbird newsletter....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mopar John

Quote from: hemi68charger on May 14, 2016, 08:05:30 AM
Bringing this thread back from hibernation... Anyone know if Erik is still making aero parts? I just emailed him with the email address on this thread and it bounced back as undeliverable...  I have texted the number in the Daytona/Superbird newsletter....

Troy,
When I dropped off my Superbird at Troy Angelly's shop on Wednesday one of the Daytona's that they were working on
was waiting for a steel nose from Eric Nelson. Based on that I believe he is still making parts.
The only recent contact info that I have is the back page of the DSAC newsletter that you already tried.
MJ

hemi68charger

Got a hold of Erik a little while ago. I will call him this afternoon...
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

DonC1

hemi68charger

Quote from: DonC1 on May 19, 2016, 02:04:54 AM
What's he charging for a nosecone?

Not sure, didn't ask... I was inquiring to him on bezels on my search for options...... But may go another route now..... Nice guy.. Talked on the phone and is willing to work with people........
Troy

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Mopar John

I feel that I should reply here about Erik making nose cones since I brought it up.
The information that I was given was that Erik received a set of panels that had been previously
stamped and was to assemble them into a complete nose.
So I don't want to give the impression he's out there making nose cones.
Maybe someone who speaks to him directly can update us?
MJ

NYCMille

I'll jump in here really quick as I speak from experience. Most of you know I have a Daytona clone. When we build the car almost 10 years ago now (damn... ) I researched everyone and everything. I talked to countless people about who to go to and why. Mike (Day Clona) was instrumental in getting our Daytona project rolling. From the quality of the parts he supplied, to the guidance and knowledge about these cars, the build couldn't have happened without him.

From a quality perspective, the parts have always been top notch. We've got almost 35,000 foot to the floor F.U. miles on the car. We've raced it, it's been driving cross country twice, rallied, drag raced... you name it, and everything that was supplied almost 10 years ago still looks, fits and preforms exactly as it did the day we installed it.

Just my  :Twocents:

Stevearino

Quote from: NYCMille on May 20, 2016, 12:22:39 PM
I'll jump in here really quick as I speak from experience. Most of you know I have a Daytona clone. When we build the car almost 10 years ago now (damn... ) I researched everyone and everything. I talked to countless people about who to go to and why. Mike (Day Clona) was instrumental in getting our Daytona project rolling. From the quality of the parts he supplied, to the guidance and knowledge about these cars, the build couldn't have happened without him.

From a quality perspective, the parts have always been top notch. We've got almost 35,000 foot to the floor F.U. miles on the car. We've raced it, it's been driving cross country twice, rallied, drag raced... you name it, and everything that was supplied almost 10 years ago still looks, fits and preforms exactly as it did the day we installed it.

Just my  :Twocents:

Still one of the sweetest looking clones out there Mike. :Twocents: