News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General Lee RC Car... I need one

Started by timmycharger, May 06, 2014, 09:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmycharger

As if I didn't have an expensive enough hobby, my sons and I are into RC cars as well. I came across this video, not sure if it was posted here already.. great video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxBzl5c5rqo

sanders7981

There are a few on there that are pretty awesome.  I bought one of the Malibu 1/10 scale bodies off craigslist to modify onto a tamiya frame, but I have gotten around to it yet.  Don't know much about rc cars, but I am a pretty good modeler and fabricator.

Indygenerallee

Looks great ive watched that one several times. I believe that is the hardbody malibu Charger body (my son has one) but on a custom chassis. they definately have it setup right!!
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Mike DC

Yeah, it bears noting that those videos usually aren't the GL remote controlled car itself.  

It's usually the R/C General Lee car's body shell mounted onto a higher-performing (read: more expensive & customized) RC car chassis.  

cudaken

It was filmed well, all most looked like the real DOH in a few shoots for a second.
I am back

Bobs69