News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reproduction 69 grills-In stock at classic industries

Started by WHITE AND RED 69, October 25, 2014, 01:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NickJ

Great news. My entire center section is toast and I was really worried about finding a decent replacement. Can't wait to see pics!  :cheers:

Nick

WHITE AND RED 69

If it ships Monday I should have it by sometime this up coming week. I will definitely post up some detailed pics. Hope it looks good.  :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Lennard

Quote from: 69Charger_440 on October 25, 2014, 05:11:00 PM
Would these be from the guy that was making them overseas?  Bobfist or something like that?
Bobfist was selling his re pop  grill centers for $1000.00 on ebay so less than $1000.00 for all three sections and the two doors is awesome! :2thumbs:

69 OUR/TEA

If my eyes are correct of the pictures of it,it looks like the headlight doors are painted incorrectly.Just the face of the 1/4'' forward edge is supposed to be grey,not around the sides.Can't wait to see pics.

autodynamics

JB400

According to the pix provided, the metal door pivots aren't riveted to the grille.  Are the 69 vacuum headlight actuators being reproduced yet?

69 OUR/TEA

Quote from: JB400 on October 25, 2014, 10:04:46 PM
According to the pix provided, the metal door pivots aren't riveted to the grille.  Are the 69 vacuum headlight actuators being reproduced yet?

Yes, BE/A  /  PG has them.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

autodynamics

Speaking of 69 grills, i need a r/t emblem or nice arrow
Prefer the r/t
Please emAil me
Gnxparts@gmAil.com
Thanks

don duick

whoever gets this grill, try leaving it in the sun and check to see if it melts.

Ghoste

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on October 25, 2014, 10:08:43 PM
Quote from: JB400 on October 25, 2014, 10:04:46 PM

Yes, BE/A  /  PG has them.

Charger Specialties too.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

autodynamics

JB400

I asked about the 69 headlight door actuators, which B E and A was rumored to stock.  They list the 68 version, but not a 69 version.  68's will work though.  I read on here somewhere that the 68's had a magnet in them whereas the 69's didn't to help hold up the headlight doors.  69's just had a metal tab.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: Mopar Nut on October 26, 2014, 12:42:01 AM
The price just jump up $70.00 more.

there reading DC.com and we are talking  how cheap they are to get we better stop now.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: JB400 on October 26, 2014, 01:24:30 AM
I asked about the 69 headlight door actuators, which B E and A was rumored to stock.  They list the 68 version, but not a 69 version.  68's will work though.  I read on here somewhere that the 68's had a magnet in them whereas the 69's didn't to help hold up the headlight doors.  69's just had a metal tab.

I agree.  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

white

Was going to order one but the price went up. Will just use the one I have.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

JB400

Ghoste

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

autodynamics